About the Activity:
- Experience a beautiful trek to Jogni waterfalls in Manali on your next holiday with your family and friends.
- Enjoy the trek from Manali town, after crossing the main bridge over the river Beas and walk north towards the village of Vashisht, which is 3 kms away.
- Leaving the metalled road from the Dhungri village, you emerge on to a path that leads steadily uphill through dense forest and after a pleasant three hours walk through forest s of Oak, Fir and Deodar, reach the beautiful meadows of Lamadug.
- Enjoy stunning views of Indrasen, Deo-Tibba, Hanuman Tibba and other famous peaks in the Manali region before you return by evening after having enjoyed one of the most leisurely trails in the upper Beas valley.
- Experience culture and nature along your way and engage actively in the 4-5 hours of trekking to the Jogini waterfalls.
Meal Types: Vegetarian cheese sandwich, boiled egg and potato, juice, chocolate, fresh fruits, mineral water.
Activities: Village sightseeing, Trekking