Jogini Waterfall Trek Highlights
- Embark on one of the most popular & splendorous treks in the Himalayas, making it a perfect weekend getaway
- Soak in the stunning views of breathtaking view of Beas River, Manali Valley & Dhauladhar Ranges from the height of 7850 ft
- Indulge in a delicious lunch to recharge yourself for the rest of the trek
- Know the interesting insights about the mountain region and a lot more in the company of an experienced local guide
Jogini Waterfall Trek Overview
About the trek:
Close by Manali, the Jogini Waterfalls are one of the most amazing sights, take you to an amazing trail leading to the cascading Waterfalls in Vashisht. The Jogini fall is enveloped in the cape of lush greenery and the splashes of water are a perfect treat for the eyes. The trek route passes through a narrow lane by the side of the temple and it goes through, tall pine trees and apple orchids. While traveling you can see the Beas river and the snow peaks of Rohtang on your left side. Embark on a journey to the top to witness the serene views of the Valley.
Start point/Endpoint: Hadimba Road, Manali
Start Time: 09:00 AM
End Time: 03:00 PM
- Meals: Lunch
- Highly Experienced Guide
- Activities: Trekking
Triund Trek Distance: 7 KM
Maximum Altitude: 7850 ft
Triund Trek Temperature: In summers, the temperature goes from 21°C to 27°C and.
In winters, the temperature goes from 5°C to 7°C.
ATM: Last ATM is in Manali
Mobile Network: BSNL works the best in the area
Trekking gradient: Easy
How to reach:
Manali lies at a distance of around 533 km from Delhi or about 302 km from Chandigarh. You can either reach by your own car or by using public transport such as train, bus or air.
The best option to reach Manali from Delhi is to catch the overnight Volvo. The second and the cheapest option but a hectic one to reach Manali is to travel by train. One can take a train to Pathankot which takes around 9-10 hours.
More Details about Jogini Waterfall Trek
Know Before You Go for Jogini Waterfall Trek
- The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- All the activities depend upon the weather.
- Keep your luggage minimum; the more you carry, the more you hassle.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- It is recommended to carry season wise clothes and the right kind of shoes for the trek.
- Please carry a valid ID proof at the time of the activity.
- Since its difficult to provide all the facilities in the mountains, one must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended.
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, etc. will not be in part of the trek package.
- Carry dry snacks/food from home. Carry water bottles with you, so that you can refill.
Things To Carry for Jogini Waterfall Trek
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Hiking shoesMandatory Item
- Warm clothes
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Extra pair of socks