Trip Starting From: Bangkok
Trip Location: Bangkok
About the Activity:
About the Place :
- This tour will give you the perfect insight about the rural life and culture of Thailand.
- Get picked up from your hotel around 10:00 AM at Bangkok and then embark on this wide exploration.
- Visit Klong Mahasawat which is an irrigation and natural vegetation spot and gain knowledge about the daily life of the people living there.
- Get a chance to explore a local village which is not over populated or crowded by tourists, followed by a boat trip with the villagers to the orchids and lotus ponds.
Travel through the lush green paddy fields and fruit orchards in mini tractor for a one of a kind experience.
- You may get chances to taste some rare Thai fruits too and conclude the tour around 03:00 PM after getting dropped off at your hotel.
Klong Mahasawat is only an hour from Bangkok. This is a truly non-touristic village where you can really grasp an authentic countryside experience of Thai farmers’ life style. The friendly villagers will take you on a boat trip in a small village to visit their orchids farms (Thailand is the world biggest orchid exporter) and lotus ponds. Later on travel by mini tractor known to the Thais as “Rod E-Taen” through greenery rice paddy fields and fruit orchards. Get some fresh air and of course taste all kinds of Thai fruits they have to offer during the season.Know before you go:
Pick up / Drop point:
Hotel in BangkokTimings
: 10 AM - 3 PMTransfers
: Sharing basisMinimum people required to book: