Trip Starting From: Bangkok
Trip Location: Bangkok
About the Activity:
About the Place :
- This tour will give you the perfect insight about the rural life and culture of Thailand.
- Get picked up from your hotel around 10:00 AM at Bangkok and then embark on this wide exploration.
- Visit Klong Mahasawat which is an irrigation and natural vegetation spot and gain knowledge about the daily life of the people living there.
- Get a chance to explore a local village which is not over populated or crowded by tourists, followed by a boat trip with the villagers to the orchids and lotus ponds.
Travel through the lush green paddy fields and fruit orchards in mini tractor for a one of a kind experience.
- You may get chances to taste some rare Thai fruits too and conclude the tour around 03:00 PM after getting dropped off at your hotel.
Klong Mahasawat is only an hour from Bangkok. This is a truly non-touristic village where you can really grasp an authentic countryside experience of Thai farmers’ life style. The friendly villagers will take you on a boat trip in a small village to visit their orchids farms (Thailand is the world biggest orchid exporter) and lotus ponds. Later on travel by mini tractor known to the Thais as “Rod E-Taen” through greenery rice paddy fields and fruit orchards. Get some fresh air and of course taste all kinds of Thai fruits they have to offer during the season.