Download Thrillophilia App
Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Starting From: Bangkok
Trip Location: Bangkok
About the Activity:
07.00 : Get picked up at your hotel lobby (exact pick up time to be informed later) this also depends on traffic
Morning : Wake up early and get away from busy city of Bangkok, heading south west to Mae Klong, a fisherman town. Experience the market’s uniqueness as the rails run right through the local wet market, known as Train Market. Observe how the hidden tracks appear as all vendors rush with poles. to raise sunshades from the train's track, lowering them once the train slows down its speed, passing all the small vendors. Once the train passes the sunshades are up again and business is back to normal. Imagine they have to do this 8 time a day! Make sure you step back from the railway track as the train passes by.
Next is the world famous Damnoen Sadauk Floating Market,one of the few original Floating Markets in Thailand, located in Ratchaburi province, 110 km south–west of Bangkok. Back to the traditional life style, instead of going by engine long tail boat, sit back and relax on a traditional paddle boat (Gondola Thailand) which will take you along the canal, enjoy the farmer life style before you get into busy atmosphere of the authentic floating market and visit a home-made sugar factory and learn how Thais can make sugar out of coconut. It is not coconut milk but coconut sugar!
Afternoon : Explore the village’s rich nature,Klong Klon. The village is full of wildlife, traditional Thai agriculture. Quietly observe their fishing skills, how local fishermen live on their daily live in this fishing Village, an absolute purely nature town hiding away from Bangkok. Klong in Thai is “canal” and Klon is “mud”. Our regular Boat Man, Uncle Tueng will take you on his fishing boat to the Gulf of Thailand, passing small fishermen stilt hut, observing folk wisdoms of fishing methods, making shrimp paste and so on.
• Cruise on mud flats with the fishermen longtail boat. Klong in Thai is “canal” and Klon is “mud”, so don’t be surprised that our long tail boat which normally runs in water, it can goes on mud as well.
• Slide on the mire to collect ark shells in brackish water.
• Visit rich mangrove plantation, one of the successful royal projects of HRH Princess Sirithorn. If you are keen, join them for mangrove planting, but beware, you might get dirty because of the mud
• Visit Thailand best shrimp paste production (when there is production)
• Highlight for animal lovers, feed monkeys, the Long Tail Macaque. We bring along plenty of bananas for them.
• Watch rare birds: herons, hawks, and may be monitor lizards
• monitor mud-skippers and preserved crabs.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Bangkok
Most Popular Destinations