Spiti Valley Tour Package from Manali Highlights
- Relive your adventurous side by taking an drive through one of the World’s Most Dangerous Roads
- Lean on to the edge of Asia's highest suspensded bridge - Chicham Bridge, to capture the sight of a truck that appears ant like
- Drive to the 'World's Highest Motorable Village' - Komic and feel like you are on top of the world
- Send a postcard from 'Highest Post Office' in the World to your loved ones and make them proud
- Capture a timelapse of the changing colours of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks as painted by the sunrays
Spiti Valley Tour Package from Manali Overview
About the Tour:
Get your heads out of the car window and indulge in the breathtaking views of the rugged Himalayan terrain, where every curve will greet you with endless valley views, snow-clad peaks, and a moon-shaped lake on an adventurous trip to Spiti. The rustic landscape of this remotely resting land will leave you awestruck. To put it simply, a perfect playground for those who seek adventurous off-road driving along with an added bonus of spotting the ever-elusive Snow Leopard.
A drive from the highest village to the last village is totally worth remembering as you breathe in the fresh mountain air while sitting on the isolated slopes of the last village surrounded by magnificent landscapes. Feel the chills as you look down upon a tiny truck from Asia’s highest suspended Chicham bridge or cross the manually operated cable ropeway to Kibber village, Spiti makes a perfect powerpack for an adventurous vacation.
Route: Manali - Atal tunnel - Kaza - Hikkim - Komic - Langza - Key - Kibber - Kumzum Pass - Chandratal - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Start Point: Manali
End Point: Manali
➔ Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels / camps
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Inner Line permit / Manali Green Tribunal Permit
➔ Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio
➔ Bon Fire wherever possible
➔ Explore World's Highest Village, Komic Uniquely via Yak Ride
➔ Shop unique souvenirs such as Merino Wool and Slipper made of Grass at the Kaza Market
➔ Mail postcards to loved ones from the world’s highest post office at Hikkim
➔ Record the change of expressions in a slow motion video of your friend as he walks over a very shaky bridge that hangs over the mighty Spiti river.
➔ Make a wish by piling 7 rocks at Chandratal Lake
➔ Relax yourself with Sip of Seabuckthorn tea at Cafe Sol, Kaza
➔ Enjoy mouth Watering Vegetable Maggie at Hindustan ka Akhri Dhaba, Chitkul
How to Reach:
By Air: The easiest way to travel to Spiti is by air. The nearest airport is Chandigarh International Airport which operates frequent flights across the country.
By Road: Best option to reach Manali is by very well-connected network of Buses. They connect to important tourist destinations like New Delhi, Shimla, Kullu, and Leh.
By Rail: Another alternative is Joginder Nagar Railway Station which is nearest railway station to Spiti and is connected with several important cities of the country.
Spiti Valley Tour Package from Manali Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Spiti Valley Tour Package from Manali
Know Before You Go for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Manali
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book Spiti Valley Tour Package from Manali.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
Things To Carry for Spiti Valley Tour Package from Manali
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent