Skandagiri Sunrise Trek Highlights
- Relish every moment in the natural beauty of the misty mountain tops of Skandagiri at an altitude of 1,450 m above sea level.
- Witness the delightful sunrise above clouds at the top and also visit the ruins of Tipu Sultan’s fort along the way.
- Experience the trek with the assistance of a guide and get to know more about Skandagiri Hills
- Enjoy the delicious breakfast served after you descend to the base.
- This package is valued at INR 1,249/- in the market
Skandagiri Sunrise Trek Overview
Start Point/End Point: Bangalore
Base Camp: Papagni Mutt
Activity Time: 11 PM - 12 Noon
Activity Duration: 11-12 Hours
Total Trekking Distance: 8 km
Maximum Altitude: 1450 m
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- BTM (11:40 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- Silk Board (12:00 AM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
- Marathahalli (12:30 AM) - Opposite Kalamandir
- Hebball (12:50 AM)- Opposite to Esteem Mall
About Skandagiri Sunrise Trek:
Embark on an adventurous night trek in the gorgeous Skandagiri Hills also known as Kalavara Hills. The night trek will take you through the green and rocky terrain of Skandagiri, as you climb up you’ll witness the picturesque misty mountain tops. You will be able to witness the beauty of the sunrise above the clouds when you reach the top and create some lasting memories.
About the Activity:
- You will be enjoying the lush green trails and the rich flora & fauna of the trek which will last for about 12 hours.
- The trek will start off at 11 PM in the night and the various pickup locations.
- The trek will initiate from the Papagni mutt and along the way, you'll be able to explore the ruins of Tipu Sultan's fort.
- The trek covers a total distance of 8 km in about 12 hours through the scenic beauty of Skandagiri Hills and includes the forest charges.
- The difficulty level of this trek is moderate and is suitable for experienced and beginner trekkers alike.
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast while on your way back to the base camp.
- You will be accompanied by guides who are well experienced and will be carrying proper first-aid kits to make sure your experience is enjoyable.
- Witness the gorgeous sunrise above clouds at a height of 1450 m above sea level.
More Details about Skandagiri Sunrise Trek
Know Before You Go for Skandagiri Sunrise Trek
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined. Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Professional guide(s) are available throughout to ensure high safety, more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
Things To Carry for Skandagiri Sunrise Trek
- Walking stick
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes