About the Activity:
- Feel wonderful with Manohra cruise along the Chao Phraya river and get introduced to the City of Angels by night.
- Depart from Manohra Cruises Pier around 07:30 PM or get picked up from the Taskin Pier at Taskin Sky Train Station at 07:45 PM upon request.
- Experience an incomparable Manohra Moon cater dinner and enjoy the sights of Wat Arun, the Royal Grand Palace and the Boat House of the Royal Barges while you cruise.
- It offers you an enthralling view of the floating markets, river front houses and village life too.
- Wind up the cruise after getting dropped off at the Taskin Public Pier upon request around 09:45 PM or at Manohra Cruises Pier at 10:00 PM.
About the Cruise :
The Manohra Rice Barge of delegate gleaming wood; a romantic venue for a unique and cultural experience. The Manohra will guide you on the Chao Phraya River as to introduce you to the City of Angels by night. A spectacular and memorable experience!
Dazzling Thai delicacies are served as to give you a delightful, cultural dining experience.
The rice barges can accommodate up to 40 guests on joining dinner or private option.
Manohra and Manohra Moon cater dinner and cocktail cruises on the Chao Phraya river, taking in vistas of famous Wat Arun, the Royal Grand Palaceand the Boathouseof the Royal Barges. The boats depart from the Manohra Cruises pier, located on the river frontage of the Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa. Pick up at the Oriental Public Pier and the Taksin Public Pier can be made for alternate pick-up and drop off points.
Whether it s a party of four or forty, the Manohra Cruises offers you an opportunity to experience the charm of Bangkok s floating markets, temples, river-front homes and traditional river life, while sampling the refreshing cocktails in luxurious comfort. Manohra and Manohra Moon are also available for private charters for breakfast, lunch, sunset, dinner and excursions on the Chao Phraya. Wedding parties, birthdays, event and company pre-meeting… let our event management team take care of all details for you.
In route you will experience and enjoy the endless variety of river life – passing the famous Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), the magnificentGrand Palace, the Royal Barges boat-house, and numerous other Temples.
Know Before You Go:
Tour Duration: 2 hours
Tour Timings: 07:30 PM to 09:30 PM
Meeting point: Manohra Cruises Pier, Samre, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
How to Reach: You can reach the location conveniently via public transport.