Trip Location: Kathmandu
Langtang Valley refers to such a location, which is near to Kathmandu, opted by a large number of adventure lovers who wish to explore Nepal. The visitors get to explore the Tibetan and Tamang culture with the charm of Langtang range that constitutes of charming natural beauty. The presence of a wide range of flora and fauna makes the location more desirable for explorers to witness. Thus, the Langtang valley is sure to let you experience a memorable trip where you dive into the Valley of Glaciers.
About the Activity:
The Langtang Helicopter Tour lets you soar above the Himalayas in Langtang region and grants you the scope to relish the grace that exists in snow-clad mountains. The location with the charming beauty of glaciers, hilly rocky terrain and lush green meadows, implies a great location that is perfect to be explored with a helicopter. Traverse amidst the most amazing landscape with a helicopter that constitutes wildlife and extensive flora culture.
The Langtang Helicopter tours pick you up from the Kathmandu airport and take you to the striking charm of Langtang valley which is in the backdrop of mountains like Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, and other neighbouring Langtang ranges. The tour shall leave you mesmerized with an opportunity to visit Kyanjin Gompa and explore the villages nearby. You are also entitled to grasp the views of mountains in Langtang that refer to the rocky and breathless panorama of the valley.
- Beautiful snowy and greenery scenes
- Views of mountains like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lurung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga, and Mt. Gaurishankar
- Visit the local villagers, Kyajin Monasteries and cheese factory as well
- The beautiful Himalayan range of Langtang
- Interactions with local Sherpa peoples and their culture
- Visit Kyajin monasteries
- Beautiful sceneries of red rhododendrons and greenery of oak maples and pines
- Langtang national park
- Flight over Gosaikunda lake
- Local cheese factory
- View of as Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga,, and Mt. Gaurishankar