Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
There's nothing more beautiful than witnessing uninterrupted view of the snow-capped Himalayas, lush green valley, and clear blue skies dotted with cottony white clouds. Welcome to a piece of nature's paradise perched at a height of 3000 ft and spread across 8 acres. The spacious stand-alone cottages here carry the same peace and simplicity, giving you utmost privacy to enjoy the surroundings.
Explore the hilly terrains that offer narrow streams of water and exotic birds and unique flora and fauna that you would want to capture through your lenses, or simply have a fun-day learning more about growing vegetables from the humble gardener here. Open a book, only to keep it aside and soak in that view one more time, or reconnect with your friends and family with conversations and outdoor games. There's never a dull moment here!
About the rooms:
Sleep to the sounds of crickets and other insects that we hardly see in cities anymore and wake up to the sounds of the chirping birds and the rising sun that cover the Himalayan peaks with its warm light. The views from the 10 spacious, stand-alone cottages here are impeccable. Complete with modern amenities, attached washrooms, work-friendly furniture, and more, these cottages are comfortable and lend a beautiful warmth. Out of 10, 2 of them can accommodate a max of 4 guests and the rest can accommodate a max of 3 guests in each.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The culinary traditions that this region harbours are bound to delight any food connoisseur. Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time.
- Head out for a self-guided hike in the jungle and valley around the stay and enjoy bird watching as well
- Have fun with a guided farming tour. You can also bring back a few vegetables for your dinner.
- Start your day with yoga and meditation and make sure of the tranquillity all around
- As the sun sets, enjoy a self-cook BBQ around a bonfire under a starry sky
- Visit the Rajaji National Park for a jungle safari
- Enjoy biking in the hilly terrain
- Explore the various trek trails around the stay. One of them takes you to lovely crystal clear hill stream in the middle of a pristine forest.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 32 KM from Haridwar and 21 KM from Rishikesh. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.