Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
We have booked the resort to celebrate new year as this was the closest place from Pune to go on a trip. Lonavala is beautiful in itself but this resor...
I visited last week with my family. The stay was very comfortable, the food provided was delicious. Staff was also very helping. We enjoyed spa treatme...
Check-in time: 12 noon
Check-out time: 11 AM
Property Location: Lonavala, Maharashtra
About the Fariyas Resort:
Fariyas Resort is a luxurious resort located picturesquely at Fritchley Hills. It enjoys proximity to the express highway, main market and several tourist attractions, including Pawna Lake, Lohagad Fort and Karla and Bhaja Caves. It is one of the best resorts in Lonavala.
Fariyas Resort in Lonavala presents an outdoor water theme park and a year-round indoor pool. Guests can also enjoy pampering spa treatments. The well-decorated rooms all enjoy wonderful views of the mountain from a private balcony. A cable TV, sofa bed and minibar are included. En suite bathrooms have either a shower or a bathtub.
The Coffee Shop serves all-day Indian and Mediterranean cuisines, as well as a buffet breakfast. Fusion - Multicuisine Restaurant offers a mix of Indian and Oriental flavours. Drinks can be enjoyed at Tavern - The Signature Bar.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We have booked the resort to celebrate new year as this was the closest place from Pune to go on a trip. Lonavala is beautiful in itself but this resort has shown us the real beauty of the place. It was easy to reach there. We have done all the activities included in Thrillophilia package. The package was available to us at a great price as compared to other website.
Rated : 5.0
I visited last week with my family. The stay was very comfortable, the food provided was delicious. Staff was also very helping. We enjoyed spa treatments at the resort. The room was very clean. We enjoyed the view from our room also.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated in the outskirts of Lonavala city and 4 kilometers from the resort, the Lonavala lake is sourced from the Indrayani River. It is a seasonal lake that fills up during monsoons, giving it the name of 'monsoon lake'. Guests can come here to enjoy a picnic, boating, swimming, walks and angling.
- Kune Falls: Settled at a height of 622 meters against the lush Sahyadri Hills situated in the near Kune village around 5 kilometers from the resort, the Kune falls are one of the most alluring attractions near Lonavala. This is a three-tiered stream that gushes from 200 meters and is a great place to go for treks, picnics and baths.
- Tiger's Point: This is a 650 meters high cliff-top viewpoint situated at Kurvande, around 13.5 kilometers from the resort. The site is one of the best to enjoy scenic sights of the valley, hills and the rising or setting sun in Lonavala. The place gets its name due to the edge of the cliff resembling a leaping tiger.
- Sunil's Celebrity Wax Museum: At a distance of 2. 9 kilometers from the resort, this is a local competing wax museum for the iconic Madame Tussauds started by the sculptor Sunil Kandaloor. This fun attraction houses over 100 statues of celebrities from different fields of life. The guests can plan a tour to see the exhibits during their vacation in Lonavala.
Perched in the picturesque Fritchley Hills, the Fariyas Resort Lonavala is one of the pre-eminent accommodations that offers some of the finest facilities and also houses an exclusive waterpark that is open only to the guests spending their vacation at the property. Along with that there are also a number of popular tourist attractions that lay close to the resort.
The Fariyas Resort Lonavala consists of three accommodation options - Deluxe Rooms, Premium Rooms and Suites, all of which are spacious, elegantly decorated and installed with the following amenities.
- Sofa cum bed
- Private balcony
- Centrally air-conditioned
- Auto wake-up call
- Mini bar
- Direct dialing facility
- Electronic safe
- Multi-channel television
- King and twin sized beds
- Room service
With the Fariyas Resort Lonavala stay package from Thrillophilia the guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast on all days of their stay along with they can choose between a lunch or dinner as their second meal with vegetarian/non-vegetarian variants. Any meals not included in the package, the guests would have to buy at personal expense.
Yes. The 'Tattva' is a luxury spa at the Fariyas Resort Lonavala that is popular among patrons for its nourishing treatments, deep massages and high-end cosmetic services like facials and scrubs that are personalized to cater to each individual guest and is performed by skilled masseuse and aestheticians.
The Fariyas Resort in Lonavala is a class apart lodging that offers many amazing facilities, comfortable rooms, exceptional hospitality and a range of activities to keep the guests entertained.
- Live music performances, sport event broadcasts with happy hours at the bar is a regular arrangement to cater to the sports enthusiasts and grown-up guests.
- The outdoor gaming area and an indoor arcade feature board games, video games and other equipment that the younger guests can spend time playing.
- The Spa treatments are available to facilitate all the guests, especially couples to have some quality time together while getting rejuvenated.
- The resort can also arrange nature-walks and cycling tours upon special requests from the guests who would like to explore the beauties of Lonavala.
- The main attraction of the Fariyas Lonavala is their in-house exclusive Waterpark that features a number of slides, pools and rides that guests of all ages can enjoy.
Yes. The Fariyas Resort Lonavala has a bar named 'Tavern' on the premises that serve home-grown and international brands of the finest alcohol that the guests can savor during their stay.
There are three different types of rooms available at the Fariyas Resort Lonavala and the occupancy capacity for each is as follows:
- Deluxe: can accommodate 2 adults and a child
- Premium: can accommodate 2 adults and a child
- Suite: can accommodate 4 adults and a child
Yes. At the Fariyas Resort in Lonavala is an indoor pool called 'the Lagoon'. The guests can enjoy a swim and complete some laps in the expansive pool anytime during their stay. Also, the coffee shop is also just a flight above, meaning that one can take short breaks to eat and relax.
The nearest Railway/Bus Station from Fariyas Resort is 2.5 kilometers and the nearest Airport is the Pune International Airport at around 57 kilometers. Travelers can get off at any of these places and continue the remaining journey in a taxi rental all the way to the resort.
Apart from that, the visitors from Pune, Mumbai and other nearby areas can drive in their personal vehicles via Bengaluru - Mumbai Highway/ Mumbai - Pune Highway/ Mumbai - Pune Expressway.
There is a fine-dining multi-culinary restaurant named Fusion and a Coffee Shop within the vicinity of the Fariyas Resort in Lonavala. Serving a wide selection of Indian and International cuisines and salivating quick bites, the guests can enjoy hearty meals at any of the two restaurants or order room service throughout their stay.
Yes. There is a dedicated private parking lot at the Fariyas Resort property that can be used by the guests to park their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.