Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The ambiance and hygiene was amazing. They take proper care of cleanliness. It is a huge property with a lot of activities to try on. The staff was ver...
We were group of 4 friends and we booked this resort from Thrillophilia for all of us, which was the most pocket friendly package available online. All...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The ambiance and hygiene was amazing. They take proper care of cleanliness. It is a huge property with a lot of activities to try on. The staff was very supportive and friendly. We were 7 families and there were 2 infants. The staff has provided us whatever we needed for the kids. We enjoyed our trip and tried almost every activity. The guided nature walk was very amazing. We got a lot of pictures clicked and it was memorable. I would suggest to book the resort around monsoon season you will love the views and lush green surroundings. All thanks to the team of Thrillophilia for perfect booking
Rated : 5.0
We were group of 4 friends and we booked this resort from Thrillophilia for all of us, which was the most pocket friendly package available online. All we have done is playing indoor outdoor games and spending lazy day in the pool. We enjoyed it our way!
Rated : 5.0
This was the most amazing stay for me so far. The stay was comfortable and the food served was very delicious. There we experienced various activities, water sports and trekking. We also enjoyed the spa, it was so relaxing.
- Lion's Point: Located between Bhushi Dam and Aamby Valley, some 9 kilometers from the resort, this is one of the most popular vantage points and attractions to get clear views of Lonavala's natural beauty. From the very edge of the cliff, one can see streams, small waterfalls, lush thickets and much more.
- Bhushi Dam: Located on the Indrayani River in Lonavala, this masonry dam is at a distance of 11 kilometers from the resort. This is a popular attraction in the region, especially during the peak monsoons when the water overflows from the dam, making it look like a splendid waterfall.
- Tiger's Point: This is another majestic vantage in Lonavala that stands at a height of 650 meters, around 9 kilometers from the resort. The place is named after the cliff shaped like a leaping tiger. Visitors come here to enjoy views of the verdant basin, far lying hills and the sunrise or set.
- Ghangad Fort: This is a 300-year-old Fort that lies around 9 kilometers from the resort. Once it was established as a watchtower, a prison, and even a fortification to guard the ruling kingdom. Today it is a popular lookout point and trekking destination that can be attempted by both the experienced and amateur adventurers.
This is a township of its own designed and created to give visitors a chance to experience luxury and solace while being immersed in the stunning naturalness of the Sahyadri Hills in Maharashtra. The resort is sprawling over 10,000 acres and houses every imaginable facility, lavish accommodations and much more.
Besides, the hospitable team of skilled staff and a range of activities are also worth your time at the Aamby Valley Resort Lonavala.
Here is a list of the amenities offered at the Aamby Valley Resort property.
- Electronics/Appliances (AC, TV, geyser, tea/coffee maker, etc.)
- Breakfast buffet
- Front desk
- Airport shuttle
- Fitness center
- Wheelchair accessible
- Power back-up
- 24/7 water supply
- Outdoor and indoor gaming area
Here is a list of different areas with different activities at the Aamby Valley Resort:
- At 19 Degree North, you can try all these activities
- ATV - All-Terrain Vehicles
- Jungle Trail
- Paintball Shooting
- Rock Climbing
- Jungle Safari
- Trekking & Wilderness Camping
- At Wetlands one can enjoy:
- Jet Ski
- Speed Boat
- Pontoon Boat
- Pirate Ship (For Themed Private Parties)
- Towing inflatable Rides (Banana)
- Waterfall Safari (Open during monsoons)
- At Gallops one can experience:
- Royal Victorian Carriages (Single or Double Horses)
- Riding lessons with trained instructors
- Picnic rides
- At Great Lake Complex you can try:
- Wave Pool
- Beach Volleyball
- Beach Cricket
- Water Handball Court
- Water Basketball
- Inflatable Games and Kids pool
- Rod and Reel include:
- Seventy MM
The Aamby Valley Resort Lonavala is one exceptional retreat that offers all the world-class facilities including that of on-site spas and salon. The Spa is their first wellness center that houses Foot Spa, a dedicated section to pamper the feet. Some of the treatments available are - facials, manicures, scrubs, tissue massages etc.
Kerala Ayurvedic Center is its facility that brings modern and age-old techniques and methods derived from Ayurveda. Here guests can relax and get a good knead to release the stresses from the system.
Vogue Salon is where you can beautify yourself and get makeovers. The services offered include - body polishing, hair styling, waxing, bleaching and more.
Here is a list of the room amenities available at the Aamby Valley Resort Lonavala.
- Attached baths with Toiletries
- Electronics/Appliances (TV, AC, fan, hair-dryer, geyser, etc.)
- Room service
- Power back-up
- Water supply
- Private balcony/deck
Yes. There is a massive private parking lot within the vicinity of the Aamby Valley Resort Lonavala. The guests staying in can use this space to park their personal vehicles without bearing any additional expenses.
Yes, Aamby Valley Resort in Lonavala does have a swimming pool and also has a pool for the kids.
Yes. The guests staying at Aamby Valley Resort Lonavala get to savor unprecedented views of the surroundings Sahyadri Hills from all parts of the property. Along with that, there are three artificial lakes built within the 10,000-acre resort that also serves as the purpose of scenic views for the guests.
The Aamby Valley Resort Lonavala offers a great range of different accommodations, all of these are themed rooms with elegant and unique interiors and surrounding views that would leave you rejuvenated and mesmerized. The guests can choose from the following options:
- Aussie Room
- Aussie Suite
- Spanish Cottage
- Burmese Chalet
The Aamby Valley Resort package from Thrillophilia includes a complimentary breakfast along with the option of choosing another meal between lunch and dinner as part of the stay.
Moreover, one can also relish dishes by ordering at the in-house restaurant, the cost of these additional meals would be incurred by the guests themselves and not as part of the package.
The Wi-Fi network connectivity offered to the guests at Aamby Valley Resort Lonavala is adequate with no distraction or interruptions with usage from any part of the property.
Besides this, the cellular service is also available with good connectivity at almost all times, except for when the weather conditions are not favorable in the area.
The check-in time is 2 PM and check-out time is 12 PM for the guests.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.