Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Northern India. In this valley, there are a number of towns and villages that are a treat to the backpackers and travelers looking for some respite.
- Starting from Kasol, the trek takes you on a long trek of about 14 km that leads you from green sloping fields before leading through wild forests of pine and deodar. These forests are home to many rare varieties of Himalayan Birds.
- After lunch, the trek becomes steeper but the mesmerizing views of the hills all around you will make the effort worth it. On the top, you will see the village of Rasol which has only about 150 houses.
- Return to Kasol the same way and spend an amazing night in the tents with a campfire to enjoy around.
- After breakfast the next day, your experience will come to an end.
Starting Point: Kasol Village
End Point: Kasol Village
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Kasol
Most Popular Destinations