Meesapulimala Trek Highlights
- Embark on the trek to second highest peak at a height of 2640 m amidst the mountain ranges of the Western Ghats
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Rhodo Valley and come across a beautiful waterfall as you traverse through the rugged path
- Experience the trek with the assistance of a guide and know more about the culture and history of the location
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session at night with your companions under the starry sky
- The package is valued at INR 5188/- in the market
Meesapulimala Trek Overview
Activity location: Munnar, Kerala
Start Point: Bangalore
Summit Height: 2,640 m (above the sea level)
Trek Departure: Every Friday
Koramangala Water Tank - 7:30 PM
New Shanti Sagar Hotel - 8:15 PM
MG Road - 9:00 PM
About Meesapulimala Trek:
Enroll yourself in an amazing trekking experience to Meesapulimala trek with your friends and family. This mountain range is a trekker’s paradise in the Southern parts of India and is located just a small distance away from the beautiful Munnar town of the Idukki district in Kerala. The Meesapulimala trek begins when you get picked up from Bangalore and then you proceed towards Munnar which takes you through some picturesque views of the entire valley. Enjoy a jeep ride to the silent valley from where you would trek towards the famous Rhodo valley of Meesapulimala.
About the Activity:
- Embark on this exciting trek to Meesapulimala in Munnar with its peak at a height of 2640 m above sea level.
- Get picked up from your respective pick-up points in Bangalore and head out for the base village in Munnar, Kerala in shared transfers.
- Reach to the forest department and book the jeep to the campsite, reach the campsite and get freshened up.
- Relish your taste buds with a delightful breakfast and start with your trek after a short brief about the trek from your experienced guide.
- Reach Rhodo valley and relax there for a while and resume your hike to the top.
- Reach the peak and enjoy the stunning views of the valley and misty clouds after you explore a beautiful waterfall in the way.
- Return to the campsite and curb your hunger pangs by having dinner. Enjoy a warm bonfire session with your loved ones in the open sky.
- Stay in tents on sharing basis with your companions separate for boys and girls.
- Wake up the next day to explore the mesmerizing town of Munnar and head back to Bangalore.
To avail of the package, a person needs to be at least 12 years of age and a minimum of 5 people are required to book this package.
How to reach?
You can reach your preferred pick-up point in Bangalore and reach the location conveniently in shared transfers.
More Details about Meesapulimala Trek
Know Before You Go for Meesapulimala Trek
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.)
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol before or during the activity
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner
- Avoid littering in the area as you will be trekking through an ecozone of pristine nature.
- Campfire is strictly subject to the weather conditions.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature, and anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions will not be a part of the package cost.