Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The longest international trip I took this time with Thrillophilia that is for 12 days in New Zealand. Yes, I've been getting a good experience with th...
This is great, this package was awesome, the tour was well-organized, the hotels, transportation, and the service we get were top-class... Day tours we...
About the tour:
- Both seat in coach and self-drive guests will assemble at the Auckland hotel. Seat in coach guests will be privately transferred, whereas the self-drive guests will have to arrange for a rental car and reach and drive to the hotel.
- Your journey begins from Auckland on day 2 when you will be travelling to Waitomo for a guided tour of Glowworm caves.
- Explore the weird and wonderful limestone formations through a magical boat ride before moving to Rotorua.
- Enjoy a guided tour to Hobbiton Movie Set, Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show, and Rainbow Springs.
- On day 4, you will be travelling to Lake Taupo via the Central Plateau of Wellington.
- Visit the Te Papa Museum of New Zealand, Cook Strait, Marlborough Sounds, Picton.
- On day 7, you will be travelling south in the direction of Canterbury Plains and reach Scottish Dunedin.
- Next morning, you can explore other Dunedin attractions, and explore the inland after passing through the Central Otago. Later, by evening, you will be arriving in Queensland.
- Queensland is famous for its adventurous activities like jetboating, bungy jumping, white water rafting, and gondola rides.
- Explore the scenic beauty as you travel in the direction of the World Heritage Westland National Park.
- Spectacular mountain ranges, lush green forests, and charming lakes are eagerly waiting to see you.
- On day 11, you will be travelling towards Greymouth in the north.
- Seat in coach guests here can enjoy a Tranz Alpine Train ride.
- Cross over the spectacular Southern Alps and Canterbury Plains before arriving at Christchurch.
- Your 12 days Auckland to Christchurch tour is inclusive of meal on all days, return airport transfers, activities as mentioned, and hotel accommodation.
- Thrillophilia offers you two accommodation options – standard and superior.
Self-drive - 1,56,999/-
Seat in coach basis - 2,03,999/-
Self-drive - 1,74,999/-
Seat in coach basis - 2,21,999/-
1. Standard Package Stays:
Auckland - Auckland City Hotel
Rotorua - Ibis Rotorua Hotel
Wellington - James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
Queenstown - Heartland Hotel Queenstown
Glacier Region - Heartland Hotel Fox Glacier
Christchurch - Ashley Hotel Christchurch
2. Superior Package Stays:
Auckland - Heritage Auckland Hotel
Rotorua - Distinction Rotorua Hotel
Wellington - James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
Queenstown - Copthorne Hotel & Resort Lakefront
Glacier Region - Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier
Christchurch - Chateau on the Park - Christchurch
On your Auckland arrival, you will assemble at your hotel. Seat in coach guests will be privately transferred whereas self-drive guests will have to move in rental cars.
Have your breakfast and travel south to Waitomo.
Participate in a guided tour of the Glowworm Caves.
Enjoy a magical boat ride under thousands of twinkling glowworms.
In the afternoon, continue to Rotorua via Hobbiton Movie Set.
Enjoy the guided tour of this world-class attraction.
Start your day with breakfast.
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show.
View trout and wildlife at the Rainbow Springs.
Spend an afternoon at leisure.
Begin your day with breakfast and travel from Rotorua to Lake Taupo.
Head towards the south through the Central Plateau to Wellington.
After breakfast, enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington (seat in coach guests only).
Visit Te Papa, ‘Museum of New Zealand’ for a short guided tour.
Enjoy a free afternoon.
Once you are done with your breakfast, you will start with your journey across Cook Strait.
Indulge in the beauty of sparkling clear waters and lush forests of Marlborough Sounds.
Head in the direction of Picton.
Travel south to reach Christchurch.
Explore Blenheim and Kaikoura on your way to Christchurch.
Have your breakfast and travel south to reach Scottish influenced Dunedin.
Capture the scenic views of Canterbury Plains.
Explore the local wildlife and Otago University in Dunedin.
This morning is free for optional activities.
Depart Dunedin in the afternoon.
Travel inland through Central Otago towns.
In the early evening, arrive in Queenstown.
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions of Queenstown.
Enjoy bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more.
Have your breakfast and depart Queenstown.
Travel to the World Heritage Westland National Park.
Explore Lake Wanaka and the historic Haast Pass gateway
Embrace the past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes of West Coast.
Capture the beauty of glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers.
Self-drive guests can enter through the Glacier Hot Pools (Franz Josef).
Begin your morning with a good breakfast and travel north to Greymouth.
Board the world-famous Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach guests only).
Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass and cross the spectacular Southern Alps.
Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch.
Enjoy your breakfast and complete all the check-out formalities.
You will be transferred to the airport in rental cars.
Your 12 days tour with us concludes today with your departure to your hometown.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The longest international trip I took this time with Thrillophilia that is for 12 days in New Zealand. Yes, I've been getting a good experience with this company in which I have no doubt to booked any tour from this portal... The trip I had was very well-planned and very-executed especially the itinerary was very fulfilling right from the beginning till the end of the trip, the service we get from Thrillophilia and the entire team who was looking towards us the entire trip was truly amazing, we found no issues at all the whole time on real-time they took action and solved all the problems...The hotels and the transport they provided as per what we choose on the time of booking which was outstanding, luxurious and at a prime location, the guide they assigned to us was very informative, knowledgable and friendly too shared all the interesting fact of the place like culture, religion, and history... We really had a great sightseeing tour, amazing activities, and explored the place like a local... I am so happy that I got all exactly on the itinerary... This is really amazing... I would definitely recommend this to all who loved to travel.
Rated : 4.0
This is great, this package was awesome, the tour was well-organized, the hotels, transportation, and the service we get were top-class... Day tours were great which we went sightseeing, watch the famous shows of the place, took part in various adventure activities, purchased souvinirs, food tours, and lots of things we did and explored during our stay there... The experience was huge and each and every time we enjoyed it... A professional team who assists us in the entire tour...THANKS...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.