Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Perched at a height of 1850 m above sea level, this stay is situated at an astonishing location where one would want to do nothing except sip their tea/coffee and soak in the amazing sights of mountains on all sides. The wooden cottage is amidst fruit trees, flowers and beautiful snow-capped mountain ranges of the Himalayas. To add to the charm, the rooms offer scenic views from the comfort of the bed - all day.
Enjoy the well-kept garden that is full of unique flowers, listen to the sounds of the birds, explore the surroundings with a walk or a hike, or just do nothing. For adventure seekers there's paragliding that you would not want to miss out on.
About the rooms:
Open your windows and let the crisp mountain air fill your mind, body and soul with a freshness that we often miss in the cities. The stay features 3 bedrooms that each come with their own private balconies, attached washrooms, plush beds, seating area, and all modern amenities like WiFi, LED TV, 24X7 hot water, power backup, and more.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Walk through this old traditional heritage village and get to know more about the culture here
- Go cafe hopping and relish ‘Batouri’ (snacks) from famous local snack shops
- Enjoy bonfire under a starry sky
- Visit the Naggar Castle
- Check out the Gauri Shankar Temple, a 12-century Hindu temple with carvings
- Do not miss visiting the Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery while here
- Enjoy paragliding over the scenic mountains and valleys (on request)
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 34 KM away from the Kullu Manali Airport and around 22 KM from the Kullu Bus Stand.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.