Kayaking In Mysore Highlights
- Indulge in adventure activity of Kayaking in Varuna Lake.
- Enjoy the culturally diverse Mysore city along with its various adventures.
- A Full-fledged 30 minutes of Kayaking to boost your love for thrilling activities.
- A proper briefing will be provided to you by a professional Kayak instructor.
- Proper safety equipment are used to avoid any kind of risk.
Kayaking In Mysore Overview
Mysore is often defined as the cultural capital of Karnataka. The city offers history, cultures, and various destinations to tourists. One such destination is Varuna lake located in the city. The lake is inhabited by some exotic birds making it a popular tourist destination. The lake offers a number of adventure activities including Kayaking. Kayaking in Varuna lake is an unmatched experience. Apart from being a fun activity, Kayaking is also a relatively easier water sport as even beginners can try it.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy the beautiful experience of Kayaking for 30 minutes in the Varuna lake of Mysore.
- A kayak is a canoe-like boat that is low to the water.
- A trained guide will give you proper instructions for Kayaking in the lake.
- You can choose between a one-seater Kayak and a two-seater Kayak.
- You will be given a government-approved life jacket and safety ring as well.
- The operational timing of the activity will be between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
More Details about Kayaking In Mysore
Know Before You Go for Kayaking In Mysore
- The activity package is allowed for 12+ Year age group only.
- Strictly not recommended for pregnant women and old citizens.
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully.
- Wear casual and comfortable clothes when you go on a kayaking trip.
- Reduce accessories like scarf, dupatta, and other items that can disturb you when you are paddling the kayak.
- Wear sandals that will not slip and fall off when you are in the water. Also, avoid wearing jewelry, watch, or other valuables as they will not only disturb you, but also could get lost when you are in the water.
- Timing for kayaking is dependent on water conditions. High tides are not suitable for kayaking,
- Kayaking is included in this package & is completely time-based. Apart from this if you want anything extra or need extra time, you may pay the difference of amount in cash directly to the tour operator and avail the services.
- If you are suffering from a major illness then this is not for you.
- After booking, a refund may not be applicable for travelers for above-mentioned reasons
- If travelers are not willing to go for the activity by their own choice, A refund may not be applicable.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
Things To Carry for Kayaking In Mysore
- Extra pair of socks