River Rafting Near Mysore Highlights
- Enjoy the tranquil alpine surroundings as you drift down calm waters of Varuna Lake
- Get ready to get wet as you get splashed and battle through the waters
- Work together as a group as you cut through the rapids and have fun with your friends or family
- Feel the blood rush through your body as the raft plunges up and down the stream
- With a guide leading you, rest assured of the safety as you power through the river
River Rafting Near Mysore Overview
No matter if you are looking for a laid-back weekend or an adventure-filled vacation, Mysore has a lot to offer. Known as the Cultural Capital of the state, Mysore is home to various heritage sites. The city also presents itself as a haven for adventure enthusiasts due to its rich flora and fauna along with the serene backwaters, lakes and waterfalls.
If you are looking for an adventure that will help create the memories of a lifetime, then rafting is your best bet. The best thing about rafting is that irrespective of being swimmers or not, and without any prior experience, anyone can enjoy the high adrenaline sport after just a 15-minute direction by the trainer. The 20 minutes of riding the waves in the choppy waters of Varuna Lake is sure to leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
About the activity-
- The total duration of the activity is 45 minutes including the safety briefing. The timings are from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- The location is 14 Km from the Mysore City Bus Stand and you can easily reach there by private or public transport.
- The 20-minute ride with some sudden plunges and the waters splashing all over you will help you enjoy the lake’s solitude.
- The activity will take place under the complete supervision of the experts and you will be provided with all the appropriate gears that will keep you safe.
- The rafting in Varuna Lake will be a great break from the routine and will give you a truly exciting experience.
More Details about River Rafting Near Mysore
Know Before You Go for River Rafting Near Mysore
- Timings for the activity is from 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages at least one hour prior to the activity.
- No height or weight standards.
- Children above 14 years can join this activity, and are charged as an adult.
- Listen to the instructions carefully given by the instructor.
- Do not try to do any action during the activity.
Things To Carry for River Rafting Near Mysore
- Extra pair of socks
- Waterproof windcheater