Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A quaint British bungalow built in 1928, this homestay comes with traditional mud walls, high wooden ceilings, cosy fireplaces - a royal reminder of the British era. Surrounded by lush green farms and majestic mountains, this heritage villa not only scenic views, but also a garden, a terrace, and a treehouse sit out making it perfect for a fun vacation.
Start your day with a walk in the mountains and end it under a starry sky around a bonfire. While here, do not miss out trying a few "pahadi" delicacies, and watching out for exotic birds as you enjoy the view from the terrace.
About the rooms:
Nothing better than having your first cup of tea in the garden or the terrace while enjoying the misty mornings here. The 3 suites here offer breathtaking views that add to the charm of their wooden interiors.
- Family Suite: The suite features 2 separate rooms that can accommodate up to 4 guests at a time.
- Garden Suite: The suite comes with a bedroom and a living room with a couch, as well as a fireplace. It can accommodate up to 4 guests at a time.
- Private Deluxe Room: This spacious room comes with a seating area as well and can accommodate up to 3 guests at a time.
All rooms are equipped with comfortable king-sized beds, spacious wardrobes, attached washrooms, and modern amenities like air conditioning, WiFi, television. tea & coffee maker, etc.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Wake up early to enjoy the morning mist and practise yoga or meditation
- Head out for a walk amidst the view of the hills
- Spend time at the stay, sitting in the garden or the treehouse, playing a game of football or just relaxing
- As the sun sets, enjoy a bonfire with music and stargazing
- Check out the Buddhist monastery a short drive away from the stay
- Indulge in adventure activities like paragliding, rafting, fishing
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 24 KM from the Kullu Manali Airport and around 14 KM from Kullu Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.