Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The three-storeyed house has 4 guestrooms (including connected double rooms) that are accessible by elevator, a lounge that overlooks the garden and the glass windows open the way for the sunlight to fill the room, a cozy dining area that is adorned by beautiful chandeliers, a well-stocked library, and 4 bedrooms that each offer utmost comfort and luxe. The lush garden has a yoga deck overlooking the river, and the gazebo is just perfect to enjoy your morning tea. There's also an inviting hot tub on the terrace to soak in some warmth and feel relaxed and a massage room overlooking the river.
About the rooms:
The glistening sun reflecting on the Ganges and the birds chirping at peace perched on the mango trees in the garden - waking up to a view like this is what you need from a staycation, isn't it? A few rooms also have private garden balconies, ideal for a cup of tea overlooking the garden, while a few have bay windows that make for the perfect reading spot.
The stay offers 4 different types of rooms:
- The Small Double Room comprises a large double bed and offers a view of the city. It can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- The Double/Twin Room offers a large bed or twin beds and offers views of the garden. It can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- The Deluxe Room offers a river view and features a large double bed. It can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- The Suite is equipped with a large double bed and one sofa cum bed, along with a private living room and balcony with river views. It can accommodate up to 3 guests.
Although the rooms vary in size, they all are thoughtfully designed and have ensuite bathrooms, flat screen TV, wardrobes, luggage racks, safes, free wifi and a laptop-friendly workspace to help you easily make this stay your office for the next few days, tea/coffee maker, hot water, air conditioning, and more.
The meals cooked at the property are simple, yet flavoursome. The package includes breakfast, teatime snacks and one meal (lunch or dinner). The kitchen offers an a-la-carte menu with a selection of snacks and beverages, which are chargeable. Haridwar also offers some of the most amazing street foods found in India.
- Practise yoga and meditation on the banks of the river Ganges
- Indulge in nature walk to soak in the serenity of the place
- Head out for a self sightseeing tour to nearby places
- Pamper yourself with a massage (on request)
- You can also request for a guided yoga class
- Do not miss out the Ganges aarti (prayer) that takes place every evening
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the terrace, the garden, the deck, lounge, dining area and other common areas of the stay.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The retreat is in the southern part of Haridwar and is well connected with all the roads and facilities. The Haridwar Railway Station is at a distance of just 2 KM and the nearest airport is the Dehradun Airport at a distance of 29 KM.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.