Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Rishikesh
This half day Rishikesh to Neelkanth temple tour will take you all the way to the famous Neelkanth Mahadev temple. The stories of this place will give you a new perspective towards life.
- Neelkanth temple is located on the hilltop of the Swarg ashram at an altitude of 1675 meters and is famous for being the places where Shiva drank up the venom made out of the ocean, to save the world from destruction.
- Start the tour with a pickup from your hotel and drive towards Neelkanth Mahadev for 1 hour. Absorb the magnificent Himalayan views on the way.
- Reach the temple and worship Lord Shiva which is believed to the ultimate power of the universe.
- Get back to your hotel after a 1 hour driver from Neelkanth Mahadev to Rishikesh.
- The tour will be conducted in an air-conditioned car and managed by a professional driver cum guide.
Morning tour: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Evening tour: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Get the panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks and take the blessing of the lord Shiva. This has been rated as the best half-day tour to the Neelkhant Mahadev by many travelers. Book now!
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Visiting Lord Shiva Temple is nothing compared to any pleasure in the world and the Neelkanth Temple has a true significance because of the history of that temple. It was a divine feeling and the positive vibes and enchanting of Lord Shiva's name makes this experience the most peaceful and the memorable one. Can not describe the feeling of visiting this temple in words.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.