Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary Safari Highlights
- Brahmagiri Hills are packed with dense forests, lush green landscapes and flourishing flora and fauna
- Capture the thrilling moments and create long-lasting memories with your friends and family
- Spot the rare and distinctive species of birds in their natural surroundings
- Ride on the adventurous safari in the Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary
Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary Safari Overview
Kodagu district near Coorg is home to the Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary. Known for its mesmerizing scenic beauty, lush greenery, and diverse flora and fauna, the sanctuary is spread across an area of 181 sq km. It is surrounded by coffee plantations, evergreen/ semi-evergreen forests making it a tourists’ favourite getaway destination!
Visit the Brahmagiri Wildlife sanctuary and explore the soothing, refreshing environment around you. The evergreen hills are home to a rich variety of flora and fauna including bonnet macaque, common langur, barking deer, mouse deer, Malabar giant squirrel, and the giant flying squirrel! Make sure you make the best,of your holiday by bringing along cameras and capturing a lot of wildlife and nature photographs!
About the activity:
- The activity usually takes about 3 hours
- Grab an exciting chance to see Lion-tailed Macaque, jungle cat, sloth bear, porcupine, pangolin, and many more mammals
- Take a look at the rich flora and fauna of the Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary
- Activity Timings: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Details about Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary Safari
Know Before You Go for Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary Safari
- Children below 5 years can go for Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary safari without any charges, and those between 6 to 12 years can book the child package
- Please do not litter .
- Do not feed animals.
- Avoid close encounters with the animals.
- Wear appropriate colours.
Things To Carry for Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary Safari