Chembra Peak Trek Highlights
- Embark on an exciting trek to the Chembra peak standing at a height of 2,100 m in Wayanad
- Soak in the panoramic views of the Western Ghats & Kozhikode district from the summit
- Witness lush greenery, tea plantation and overgrown grassfields during this 9 Km long trek
- Get accompanied by a friendly English speaking guide throughout the trek
Chembra Peak Trek Overview
Activity Location: Chembra Peak Trek, Wayanad
Activity Timing: Between 7 AM to 2 PM
About Chembra Peak Trek:
Chembra, regarded as the tallest peak in Wayanad, with a height of 2,100 meters above sea level offers a great spot for exercising adventure and thrills for nature lovers. The Chembra peak trek begins at mid-morning from the lowest point with you trekking upwards to witness beautiful lakes, green forested areas, and panoramic views of Wayanad. Reach at the top of the peak i.e. trekking for 9 km and enjoy the picturesque views of the entire Kozhikode district from above.
About the Activity:
- Begin the Chembra Peak trek in the mid-morning from the lowest point.
- Get a chance to witness the sights of beautiful lakes, green forested areas, and panoramic views of Wayanad.
- After trekking for around 9 KM, reach the top of the peak and enjoy the panoramic views of the entire Kozhikode district from above.
- A friendly and experienced guide will be assisting you throughout the trek ensuring your safety and enlightening you with many stories of the area.
- The activity is inclusive of all permits and charges that are required to undergo this adventurous activity.
- Difficulty Level of Chembra Peak Trek is easy/moderate, therefore an individual above 11 years can book this package.
- Minimum 5 people are required to book this trek.
How to reach Chembra?
Chembra is based near the town of Meppady and is 8 km south of Kalpetta. There are various bus services, that would be useful to reach Chembra. You can ascend down at Kalpetta and then proceed towards Chembra.
Select Package Option
Chembra Peak Trek
More Details about Chembra Peak Trek
Know Before You Go for Chembra Peak Trek
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly cooperate with us to make the experience more fun.
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; we do not encourage littering the local site.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the Chembra Peak trek.
- Management shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- Avoid extra packing, travel light.
- Avoid carrying plastic bags or any other wasteful product that may result in littering.
- If someone feels like not participating in the activities, they can always choose to sit back, relax and marvel at nature.
- Carry Aadhar Card or any valid ID Proof.
- Bring water bottles and some snack.
- Minimum 5 people are required to book Chembra Peak trek.
Things To Carry for Chembra Peak Trek
- Rain cover
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle