Kali Adventure Camp Highlights
- Enjoy being close to the wild by staying in the Kali Adventure and wilderness camp in near Dandeli
- Explore the lush green forest of Dandeli and get enchanted by the views of the Kali river
- The package comes inclusive of activities like Coracle ride, Jeep safari, Nature walk and much more
- Get a professional guide assisting you throughout the activity, guiding you in the activities and providing you some factual general knowledge about the surrounding
- The package is valued at INR 2879 in the market
Kali Adventure Camp Overview
Location- Dandeli, Karnataka
Check in Time- 12:00 PM
Check out Time- 11:00 AM
Duration- 2 Days & 1 Night
About the Kali Adventure Camp, Dandeli-
Located on the banks of the River Kali, in the outskirts of Dandeli, this camp combines the unevenness of the jungle with the reassuring comforts of home. This is the only place in South India, where white-water rafting is organized most of the year. For those who want to feel the fierceness of its cascading waters and encounter the thrill of white-water rafting, Kali adventure camp is the place to be.
Note- Children below 5 years can join without any charges. Minimum 2 people are required to book this package.
About the Adventure Camp Experience-
- Kali Adventure and Wilderness Camp lead to Dandeli enchanting forests, where you can race with the wind, trek down nature trails, hear the whisper in the air and see the wonder in every tree in the awesome forest.
- Reach the campsite and grab some delicious mouthwatering local lunch and choose to go for a nature walk in the wilderness of Dandeli around the campsite, post-lunch.
- Experience the Jungle Safari in Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary and spot some rare species of flora & fauna.
- Get a glimpse of nature's grand eternal show, and take back a renewed spirit.
- Witness the miracle of a butterfly, a giant spider's web, or a blade of grass.
- Spend your evening at the campsite with the lit bonfire and some live music to make you feel relaxed.
- Satisfy yourself with the buffet dinner and choose to lie down and stargazing.
- Wake up early in the morning and witness the sunrise while having a cup of tea.
- Go for a Coracle ride in the Kali river, Sight crocodiles basking in the sun, and flocks of beautiful water birds as you float down the river Kali in a coracle.
- Later, get yourself some breakfast and check out with memories.
How to reach the destination?
The camp site is located at a distance of about 0.8 km from the Dandeli bus stand, 3 km from Ambewadi Railway Station, and 51 km from Hubli Airport. This place is easily accessible by any private transport or public shared vehicle.
More Details about Kali Adventure Camp
Know Before You Go for Kali Adventure Camp
- Pick up and drop is not included in the package.
- Any personal expenses, items of a personal nature, or anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusions label is to be considered an exclusion.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.