Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Gangtok
Zuluk is also known as the Jhuluk or Jaluk. Zuluk is the small hamlet on the lower Himalayas in East Sikkim. This place is located at a height of around 10,000 feet and offbeat destination in East Sikkim. If you are a nature lover then Zuluk is the best place for you. Explore Zuluk with this Gangtok to Zuluk tour.
- Tsomgo Lake is a glacial lake in East Sikkim and just 40 km from Gangtok. The lake remains frozen during the winter season and a must-visit site in Gangtok. You will be going to visit Tsomgo Lake with this Gangtok to Zuluk tour.
- After visiting the Tsomgo lake head to the Zuluk. Visit the Old Baba Mandir. Old Baba Mandir is also known as the Adi Baba Mandir. The mandir is dedicated to Baba Harbhajan Singh, was a Sepoy in the 23rd Regiment, who died in 1962 near the Nathu La during Indo – China war.
- Reach Zuluk and check into the homestay. Take some rest and enjoy the local styled dinner in the homestay.
- On the next day enjoy the breakfast and head to the Nathang Valley.
- Visit the Nathang Valley, which is located at an altitude of 13,500 feet. Nathang Valley appears in different colors at different times of the year. You will visit a Hindu temple and a small Buddhist Monastery in the valley.
This package includes the roundtrip transfers from Gangtok to Zuluk in Innova or Xylo car, homestay and meals.
This package includes the roundtrip transfers from Gangtok to Zuluk in Sumo or Bolero car, homestay and meals.
Starting point & Endpoint: 5 km from the city center
Places you will visit:
Old Baba Mandir
Start the journey to Zuluk in car
Check in to your Homestay
Enjoy the morning view of Khangchendzonga range
Explore the place
Have lunch at the Homestay
Depart for Gangtok
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.