Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I can highly recommend Thrillophilia and this 10 night New Zealand Tour with North-South Island Special... I'm very grateful for how they plan my trip ...
Absolutely amazing experience, the planned of the trip was amazing from the beginning to end. The team always answered and available for us whenever we...
- Upon your arrival in Auckland, all seat-in-coach guests will be privately transferred to their preferred place. On the other hand, self-driven guests will have to rent a car and drive their way to the hotel. Your journey with Thrillophilia begins now.
- You will be visiting Waitomo Glowworm Cave, Thermal City of Rotorua, Puia Thermal Reserve, Rainbow Springs, and Taupo Resort.
- Then you will be taken to Wellington on Day 5 where you will be first visiting Te Papa Museum.
- The next day morning, you will be departing to Queensland with a morning flight.
- In Queensland, Lake Wakatipu, Lake Anau, Eglinton Valley, Homer Tunnel, Milford Sound, Mitre Park are your places of visit.
- Before you return to your hotel, relax at the cascading Bowen Falls.
- One day in Queensland is entirely free for you where you can explore other attractions that are not a part of our tour.
- Seek divine blessings at the Church of the Good Shephard before moving on to Canterbury Plains.
- Finally, your New Zealand North-South tour concludes on day 11.
- Throughout your touring period, you will be receiving meals from the second day of the tour itself.
- This 11 day New Zealand’s tour is inclusive of both seat-in and self-drive rental transfers, tour guide, and a visit to the Maori Hangi feast and concert.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves, including an underground boat ride.
- Your package is inclusive of two categories of stay options – standard and superior.
Auckland - Auckland City Hotel
Rotorua - Ibis Rotorua Hotel
Wellington - James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
Queenstown - Heartland Hotel Queenstown
Christchurch - Ashley Hotel Christchurch
Both self-drive and seat in guests arrive at their preferred hotels.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Journey to the south begins with a good breakfast.
Crossover Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo.
Enjoy a guided tour of the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves, including an underground boat ride.
Cross over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
Explore Te Puia Thermal Reserve after your breakfast.
Watch the boiling mud pools and roaring geysers at the reserve.
Visit Agrodome for a farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and introduction to the sheep industry.
Move to the Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife.
The afternoon is at leisure.
In the evening, enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert.
Have your breakfast and travel south to reach the popular lake resort of Taupo.
Stroll along the shores of Lake Taupo to reach Turangi.
Continuing towards the Desert Road.
Explore the three peaks of Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro in the background. Continue south through lush farmland before arriving in the ‘Capital City’ of Wellington.
After your breakfast, enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington (seat in coach guests only).
Explore Te Papa Museum ‘Museum of New Zealand’
A short guided tour (both seat in coach and self-drive guests) is scheduled here at the museum.
Have a free afternoon.
Enjoy your breakfast and complete all the check-out formalities.
Depart on your morning domestic flight from Wellington to Queenstown.
Transfer to Queensland hotel where you can enjoy leisure in the afternoon.
Head towards the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu after your morning breakfast.
Continue to Lumsden and onward to Lake Te Anau.
Enter the Eglinton Valley
Travel through the breathtaking Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound.
Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak.
Relax at the cascading Bowen Falls.
Return to Queenstown Hotel
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available.
Have your breakfast and travel to ‘Aoraki’ Mt Cook, or ‘the cloud piercer’.
Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd
Travel across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch.
Seat in coach guests has a Christchurch sightseeing tour scheduled today.
Self-drive guests can relax in the hotel itself or try some other nearby shopping plaza’s or attractions.
The afternoon is at leisure.
Have your breakfast
Check-out from the hotel.
Airport transfer in a rental car.
The departure of the guest.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I can highly recommend Thrillophilia and this 10 night New Zealand Tour with North-South Island Special... I'm very grateful for how they plan my trip especially the itinerary was a very rich and exciting one... Each day we are going to spends in New Zealand had been described clearly... After I went through with this I really felt that my needs were really listened to and they really put so much effort to make things right and make the customer happy... Accommodation: the hotel they booked was the best hotel of the place, the tour guide was knowledgable and engaging and helped to make the trip more interesting and fulfilled our needs...I'm very much happier that I am able to cover all the major attractions of the place... I love every bit of this trip... It was such a blessing finding this booking platform for making my trip worth it...
Rated : 5.0
Absolutely amazing experience, the planned of the trip was amazing from the beginning to end. The team always answered and available for us whenever we need any kind of help and everything arranged seamlessly which we had nothing to worry about... The hotels they booked for us was truly great, the transfers excursion was great, Our guide was very knowledgable and informative about the place... Each place we arrived really took our breath away... Especially at Willington, Queenstown and, Christ Church... We had all the activities mentioned on the website... It was a very executed trip... We are totally satisfied...
Rated : 4.0
Overall a very enjoyable experience in New Zealand by booking this through Thrillophilia and I would definitely use this company again for my future bookings... The team was very professional, attentive, and expereinced one... They listen to our needs and plan the trip accordingly... All we wanted in the trip was there... The destinations, sightseeing-spots, accommodations, transportation, and the activities they add were totally outstanding... It was such a great trip with many sweet memories to cherish for a lifetime.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.