The Oberoi Highlights
- Relax, revitalize and rejuvenate yourself with the various spa treatments
- The package is valued at INR 9250 in the market
- Witness the exceptional blooms in the garden city offering the fresh breeze of air
- Start your mornings with a beautiful view of the well-maintained gardens.
- Dine in the award-winning restaurants that serve palatable delicacies prepared by local chefs
The Oberoi Overview
Check in- 02:00 PM
Check out- 12:00 PM
Property Location- Mahatma Gandhi Rd., Bangalore
About The Oberoi, Bangalore-
The Oberoi, Bangalore is a 5-star hotel that’s nestled in the tropical gardens and is composed around a centenarian raintree. The posh hotel highlights the traditional architecture amidst the modern buildings that surround it. The hotel stands tall in the heart of the Garden City which is also the Techno hub of India.
The Oberoi, Bangalore maintains a private garden in the front that despite its location in the middle of the city gives a pleasant vibe. The accommodation in the hotel comes with private balconies and a view of the blooming gardens. The hotel has an in-house spa with many professional therapists. The restaurants at the hotel serve delicious local as well as international cuisines.
Deluxe Room- Room Size: 344 sq. ft.
The Deluxe rooms are designed in a way that they provide utmost comfort to the couples. The interior of the rooms is a blend of contemporary and antique and each room comes with a private balcony that overlooks the well-maintained gardens.
Activities at The Oberoi, Bangalore-
Fitness Centre- Burn off those vacation carbs at the in-house gymnasium.
Cooking Session- Spend forty-five minutes of your time learning few amazing recipes by the chefs. The activity can be availed at an extra cost.
Guided Bike Tour- Cycle through Bangalore’s history, culture, natural landscape and step into adventure at the foot of the Nandi Hills. The activity can be availed at an extra cost.
Free Wifi Access- To let you keep connected with friends and family.
Babysitting Service- To keep the toddlers and kids engaged while you explore the city.
24 Hours Room Dining- Because at times you just want to be pampered and the staff will be glad to oblige.
Other amenities include Air Conditioning, Television, Heater, Daily Housekeeping, Direct Dial Phone, Pillow Menu, Electronic Safe, Toiletries.
Dining- Oberoi gives you the option to choose from 4 different dining experiences each with its own perks. Lapis serves contemporary international cuisine and authentic Indian food. Wabi Sabi is an Asian Restaurant and Rim Naam serves Thai cuisine. The Polo Club is an all-day lounge and bar which serves a wide range of specialty teas and coffee, refreshing cocktails, fine wines, premium spirits and cigars.
Gymnasium- With state of the art equipment to burn the extra calories you gain during the vacation
Spa- Rejuvenate and realign yourself while taking a spa. You can also avail a full body massage for deep relaxation or a yoga session to attain a state of wellbeing and serenity.
Business Centre- With three meeting rooms and a board room.
Blackout dates- There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach The Oberoi, Bangalore-
The resort lies in Bangalore on Mahatma Gandhi Road near the Trinity Metro Station. You can easily get public or private transport to the location.
Nearest Railway Station- Bangalore Railway Station is 7 Km from the resort and many trains stop here.
Nearest Airport- Kempegowda International Airport is at a distance of 37 Km. Many flights from different airports connect to this airport.
Nearest Key Locations- Cubbon Park is at a distance of 4.2 Km, Bangalore Palace is at a distance of 6.3 Km, St. Mary's Basilica is at a distance of 3.2 Km.
More Details about The Oberoi
Know Before You Go for The Oberoi
- Certain activities and amenities might not be available due to the Covid19 guidelines issued by the Govt.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for outdoor and common areas.
- You must carry a valid id proof at all times during your stay.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- The package cannot be split.
- No connecting rooms are available.
- Please adhere to the Check-In and Check-Out timings.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- Food /Beverages are strictly not allowed to the Pool Side. Outside food or beverage is not allowed inside the hotel.
Deluxe Room With Breakfast
The Deluxe Rooms are perfect for individual travelers or couples who seek some peace. Each of the rooms has a king-size bed and offers garden views from the private balconies.
- Air conditioning
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Show 2 more