Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Don't miss it!!! if you get any chance to travel abroad in the future!!! For a long tour, this Scenic Swedish Self Drive 14 days Trip was the perfect t...
Thrillophilia was amazing, Whatever has been recommended about the time, places to be spent in different cities was totally on the dot. The associate t...
Trip Location: Stockholm
- Showcasing a diverse culture, Sweden is known popularly for its mesmerizing landscapes, bustling cities, breathtaking countryside, astounding architecture, rich history, and exotic dishes. With this Sweden tour package from Thrillophilia, you can enjoy 14 days exhilarating road trip across the Swedish land, exploring a bunch of unrivalled beauties of the country.
- Your Sweden tour will start in Stockholm. After you reach here on day 1, you will spend the rest of the day at leisure, strolling through the nearby streets, shopping, and exploring local landmarks like Old Town and the Royal Palace.
- On Day 2, you’ll start your thrilling road trip and head towards Sweden’s south coast. Enroute you’ll visit Tullgarn Palace park, Trosa, Old Linköping, and Vadstena Castle.
- On day 3, you’ll drive through the beautiful trail along Vattern Lake and visit Gränna. Next, you’ll drive towards Kalmar, where you’ll visit the Kingdom of Crystal and the Kalmar Castle.
- On day 4, you’ll head to Oland, which is famous for its beautiful coastline and sandy beaches. Here, you’ll visit Borgholm Castle, Solliden Palace, and Stora Alvaret.
- On day 5, you’ll drive along the Blekinge coast, where you’ll visit Karlskrona. Then, you’ll head to Skåne, where you’ll see lush apple orchards and visit Kiviks Muster. Next, you’ll visit Glimmingehus fortress before finally ending the day at Ystad.
- On day 6, you’ll proceed to Skåne, where you’ll explore historical sites, quaint villages, and sandy beaches. You’ll then go explore the stone ship monument of Ales Stenar. Next, you will drive to Kåseberga and try some apple cider and smoked fish. You will wind up your day’s tour with a visit to the 12-km long Sandhammaren beach.
- On day 7, you’ll head to Smygehuk, where you’ll see conventional fish smokeries, beautiful craft shops, and cozy cafes. You’ll then head to the ancient towns of Falsterbo and Skanör, where you’ll find serene white sand beaches. Next, you’ll reach Helsingborg and visit Sofiero Palace & Garden. You’ll end your day’s tour at Halmstad, where you’ll see nature reserves, sandy beaches, and excellent artwork.
- On day 8, you’ll proceed to Sweden’s 2nd largest city Gothenburg. You’ll halt at Varberg, where you’ll visit Varberg Fortress, Varberg’s square, and Varberg city centre.
- Day 9 is reserved for you to explore Gothenburg city, visiting Avenyn, Feskekôrka, Liseberg amusement park, and Gothenburg Museum of Art
- On day 10, you’ll head to Sunne, exploring Trollhättan and Göta Canal on the way.
- After spending the morning of day 11 in Sunne, you’ll proceed to Dalarna. Here, you’ll visit Rottneros Park and Mårbacka.
- On day 12, you’ll explore the 18th-century museum of Anders Zorn in Mora. Then, you’ll head to Nusnäs and see the Grannas Dala Horse Workshop. Your next visits will include Rättvik church, Tällberg, and Styggforsen waterfall.
- On day 13, you’ll visit Dössberget Museum in Bjursås and see Sweden’s largest Dala Horse in Avesta. You’ll conclude the day in Stockholm.
- On day 14, you’ll kiss Sweden a goodbye and fly back home.
Upon arrival at Stockholm- Arlanda Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to your pre-booked.
After check-in at the hotel, you can spend the rest of the day on your own.
In the evening, you can take a walk at street Drottninggatan, a famous street for shopping and popular cafes.
You can also visit some of the famous attractions of the old city such as the Royal Palace, the parliament, old churches, old cobblestone streets and medieval houses.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, start your journey to explore the southern coast of Sweden, Vadstena.
Enroute, you will make a stop at Tullgarn Palace park, and take a walk through this beautiful 18th century garden.
Start driving through Linköping and visit the “Old Linköping”, an open air-museum and learn about the culture and history of Sweden.
After the tour, resume your journey to Vadstena and as you arrive, visit the Lake Vättern, and the Vadstena Castle.
Later, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a swedish breakfast, head out to explore the small town of Vadstena.
You will be visiting the Lake Vattern and enjoy a morning view of the pristine lake.
Next, you will go to Gränna, where you will go to the confectionery stores and witness the process of candy making.
After the tour, head to the hotel and pack your luggage. You will be transferred to the city of Kalmar to explore Glasriket, the kingdom of Crystal.
Take a short tour of the Kalmar Castle built 800 years ago and later, get dropped off at the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Kalmar.
After having breakfast, get ready to explore the mesmerizing Öland, a small region famous for its beautiful coastline and sandy beaches.
Spend your day at the splendid beaches and witness the breath-taking scenery.
Later, you can go to visit Borgholm Castle, Solliden Palace,and Stora Alvaret, a world UNESCO heritage site, famous for its unique biodiversity and history.
After the visit, travel back to the hotel and have an overnight stay in Kalmar.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and embark on a trip to explore the South Coast of Sweden.
Check-out from the hotel and start travelling to the coast of Blekinge.
You will be visiting the city of Karlskrona, a World Heritage site.
Next, you will stop at Skåne, and visit Kiviks Musteri and the apple orchards. Don’t forget to enjoy a cup of coffee in Simrishamn town.
Coming up next, you will be taken to visit the fortress of Glimmingehus and later proceed to the quaint town of Ystad.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Ystad.
After having breakfast, drive towards Skåne and the area of Österlen. It will take you 1.5 hours to reach
After reaching, explore the small villages, visit sandy beaches and the historical sites such as Ales Stenar stone ship monument, an architecture marvel with a great view of the Baltic Sea.
Take a trip to the fishing village Kåseberga and try some local delicacies.
Later, enjoy some leisure time at Sandhammaren beach. You can take a long walk or enjoy swimming here.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Halmstad.
On your way, you will be visiting Smygehuk, the southernmost point in Sweden, famous for its cosy cafés, traditional fish smokeries and local craft shops.
Next, you will take a short tour of Skanör and Falsterbo, an old town famous for white sandy beaches.
Coming up next is Helsingborg, where you can visit the Sofiero Palace & Garden, and later continue your trip to Halmstad.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a lovely breakfast in the morning and check-out from the hotel for your trip to Gothenburg, the second largest city of Sweden.
On your way, you will stop in Varberg to see the Varberg Fortress, Varbergs square, and Varberg city centre, where you can enjoy a shopping spree and have some swedish delights at the cozy cafes.
Continue your trip to Gothenburg and as you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, proceed for a tour of Gothenburg.
You can explore this small town by foot and visit places like Avenyn, a famous shopping street which houses many cafes and shopping stores.
Next, you will visit Feskekôrka fish market, the Liseberg amusement park and the Gothenburg Museum of Art.
After the tour, spend the evening in Haga, savouring some local swedish delights.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Sunne.
Enroute, you can visit Trollhätta, and see the Göta Canal.
After the visit, continue your journey to Sunne and enjoy the mesmerizing views of the passing forest.
On your way, spend some leisure time at Lake Vänern.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Sunne.
After having a healthy breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start driving to Dalarna.
After reaching, you will be visiting Rottneros Park and many other beautiful parks and elaborate gardens.
You can also visit Selma Lagerlöf: Mårbacka museum and later, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out to explore major attractions of Dalarna.
Today, you will be visiting the museum of Anders Zorn, one of Sweden’s most famous painters.
Next, visit the Grannas Dala Horse Workshop in Nusnäs and later proceed to Rättvik church. Also, enjoy some activities like fishing, horse riding and swimming here.
You can also visit the village of Tällberg by Lake Siljan, or you can go to Stigfossen waterfall.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling to Stockholm.
On your way, you will be visiting the Dössberget Museum in Bjursås.
Next stop is Avesta, where you will find the largest Dala Horse in Sweden.
Continue your journey to Stockholm and as you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Have an overnight stay in the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Don't miss it!!! if you get any chance to travel abroad in the future!!! For a long tour, this Scenic Swedish Self Drive 14 days Trip was the perfect trip, the place has lots of stunning natural scenics beauty, architecture, sightseeing-spots and the people of Sweden was very welcoming, interacting with us and helps us especially with the route and suggesting us about famous foods, place, market...we did lots of shopping and exploring the place...We do enjoy everything that came with the package we booked... Such a memorable trip to this beautiful and rich country... No doubt this worth recommending...
Rated : 5.0
Thrillophilia was amazing, Whatever has been recommended about the time, places to be spent in different cities was totally on the dot. The associate team of Thrillophilia who deals with and looks after our trip was informative and supportive which we didn't find out any fault... On every street of the place, you'll find out the best cafe/restaurant, the hotels booked for us was at a great location and wonderful hotel to stay-in, no issues with any logistics/ payments/ bookings with Thrillophilia as they catered the trip very professionally... Without any hesitation would highly suggest this to all travelers.
Rated : 4.0
We thoroughly enjoyed everything about our Sweden trip!!! My agents who help me out with my trip were wonderful in helping in organizing, plus shared in detail about the trip and super responsive when we needed any help. Stockholm, Kalmar, South Coast, and Gothenburg were definite highlights of our trip...I didn't feel like I missed out on anything!!! Everything was arranged and managed perfectly. Very happy trip it was...I highly recommend Thrillophilia to help you plan for your Sweden Trip!
Rated : 4.0
All that had been mentioned in the website was provided to us, I don't remember all the name of the place I covered but each spot we arrived was fantastic, especially we will never forget the self-drive tour we had driven at the place like a local... Staying at this beautiful country for 13-nights was such a dream come true, This trip will not be completed and be memorable without the help of Thrillophilia of planning this trip for us...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.