Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
My agent from Thrillophilia was very professional know how to deal with the customer give us many suggestions about the packages within Croatia only an...
Unbelievable trip!!! The trip was well-organized, I am impressed with the execution of the trip, This was my first-time using Thrillophilia and after t...
Trip Location: Zagreb
- Croatia is a Southeast European country that is known for many UNESCO heritage sites, islands and beaches, rich culture and the fact that parts of 'Game of Thrones' were shot here. And if you are intrigued by all of this, then Thrillophilia's Romantic Croatia Tour package in 10 Days is the best bet for all you couples. During this trip, you will travel to three of the most alluring cities - capital Zagreb, Split City and Dubrovnik, and also explore the best of monuments, streets, markets and landscapes.
- Day 1, 2 and 3 - Zagreb. On the first day of the Romantic Croatia Tour, you will arrive at the airport in Zagreb where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure and you can choose to explore the local areas and nightlife in the evening. Afterwards, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will get breakfast at the hotel before heading out for a self-guided sightseeing tour of the city's popular attractions like - the farmer’s market at Dolac Market in the Upper Town, twin spires of Zagreb Cathedral etc. In the end, you will head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the third day of your Croatia trip, you will get breakfast at the hotel, after which you will travel to the Plitvice Lakes National Park and the village of Rastoke for a full-day tour. In the evening, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 4, 5 and 6 - Split City. On the fourth day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel in Zagreb, after having breakfast and take a bus to the next stop - Split City. Upon reaching here, you will get checked-into a hotel and spend the rest of your loving day at leisure, before retiring for the night at the hotel.
- The next morning, you will savour breakfast at the hotel and get ready to go on a self-planned city exploration and visit - the ancient Diocletian's Palace, get sights of Marjan Hill from the promenade, explore the local markets and restaurants. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day in Split, you will have breakfast and then proceed with a full-day tour of the Croatian Islands - Hvar, Biševo, Vis, Ravnik and Budikovac. Throughout this tour you will get to see the Blue Cave on Biševo island, the village of Komiža on Vis, the Stiniva Caves on the island of Visand the Green Cave on Ravnik Islands. By the end of the day, you will come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 7, 8, 9 and 10 - Dubrovnik. On the seventh day, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to - Dubrovnik. Upon arrival, you will get transferred to a hotel for check-in and spend the rest of your day at leisure. You can choose to go around the nearby areas, local markets and restaurants in the evening, before spending the night at the hotel.
- The next day, you will get breakfast at the hotel and plan the rest of your leisure day for personal expeditions You can go for sightseeing of attractions like - the old and new town and witness the huge Onofrio's Fountain, drive around Dubrovnik, explore the streets and markets before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the penultimate day of your Romantic Croatia Tour, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then get to see the locations where 'Game of Thrones' was shot (fans rejoice!). This will be a two-hour tour covering - the set of the King’s Landing, the capital city of Westeros and other sites.
- Later, you will also go for a kayaking adventure around the cursed Island of Lokrum, explore caves, try out activities and relax on the beach, before making it back to the hotel for an overnight stay. On the last day of the holiday, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
As you arrive in Zagreb City, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places or local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, you can spend the rest of the day at leisure.
You can head out to explore the city on your own or you can relax all day.
Feel free to explore some of the major attractions like the farmer’s market at Dolac Market, Zagreb Cathedral and a few more.
After the tour, spend the evening walking down the cobblestone streets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast, and set out to explore the city including Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with 16 crystal blue lakes and waterfalls surrounded by lush greenery.
Next, you will take a short tour of Rastoke village, situated on the River Korana.
Walk through the streets of the village and interact with the locals, don’t forget to capture the scenic views of the village in your camera.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Split City by bus.
As you reach, head to your pre-booked hotel and after checking in, head to your room for relaxing.
In the evening, stroll through the neighborhood and have fun exploring the city.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in bed and laze around all day in your hotel room as this day is marked for your leisure.
You can also go out and explore the Split city on your own. You can visit some of the popular spots like the old town of the city and see the Diocletian's Palace.
You can also spend your evening at the river waterfront and enjoy the beautiful sights of Marjan Hill from the promenade.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready to explore the most beautiful islands of Croatia. Today, you will be taken for a trip to explore 5 Blue Cave Islands.
You will be visiting Hvar, Biševo, Vis, Ravnik and Budikovac. Start your tour with a trip to the famous Blue Cave on Biševo island.
Next, head to the village of Komiža on Vis followed by a visit to the Stiniva Caves on the island of Visand.
Coming up next is a visit to the Green Cave on Ravnik Islands and later go for a short tour to enjoy the beauty of Hvar and Paklenica Island.
As the tour ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning and check-out from the hotel after having breakfast.
Today, you will start your journey to Dubrovnik by bus. After reaching, you will be assisted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at ease.
Relax in the hotel room and get rid of your travel fatigue. In the evening, you can go to a Spa to release your tension and rejuvenate your body.
Head back to the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Start your day with a hot served breakfast and plan your day as per your comfort.
You can head out to explore the best attractions of the city including the old and new town and witness the huge Onofrio's Fountain or you can go shopping at the famous markets and get some unique handmade souvenirs.
You can check out the local bistros and restaurants to treat yourself with authentic Croatian cuisine.
After a wonderful day, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a lovely breakfast, get ready for an exciting day on an episode of Game of Thrones.
Today, you will be visiting the locations where the famous American Television Series; Game of Thrones was filmed.
Enjoy a 2 hour tour witnessing the set of the King’s Landing, the capital city of Westeros and relive the shooting days.
See the best scene locations and click tons of pictures to show it off to your folks.
After the tour, go for a kayaking experience across the channel and see the cursed island of Lokrum.
Indulge in various water sports activities such as windsurfing, jet skiing, boat rides, snorkeling, and spend some leisure time at the beach.
As the sun sets, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your trip comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
My agent from Thrillophilia was very professional know how to deal with the customer give us many suggestions about the packages within Croatia only and we decided with the Romantic Croatia Tour in 10 days. the agent was able to make all my requests happen and more. The day before the travel date we received a call from the team and informed us about the important information about the trip. We were very excited about this trip. At the airport, the representative already waited for us greeted and guide us which was much appreciated. The arrangements were arranged according to our requirements which was met our expectations. The sightseeing tour in Zagreb was amazing and all the trips we had in Blue cave Islands, Dubrovnik, Croatian Island, and Games of thrones were simply outstanding with unforgettable memories... The team made sure that we were taken care of throughout our trip...
Rated : 5.0
Unbelievable trip!!! The trip was well-organized, I am impressed with the execution of the trip, This was my first-time using Thrillophilia and after the experienced, I had with this trip really it won't be my last...The overall planned they plan was perfect. Right from the start, it was exciting with many sightseeing-spots we covered, witness the country village, lifestyle, culture, architecture, traditions, foods, thrilling adventure like windsurfing, Jet-skiing, boat-rides, snorkeling, beaches, I could go-on-and-on the fun and excitement we had was huge...We didn't have to worry about anything like hotels, picked-up and dropped...Services were fantastic from start till the end.
Rated : 4.0
It was a great trip and a great destination...My family and I were happy with this trip, the place has so much to see and learn plus it's impressed us at all attractions we arrived, We had a nice stay, enjoyed the day tours, nightlife, met wonderful people, explored all the famous places with many clicked we had at each. The coordinators and the team were responsive and supportive throughout the entire trip...What an amazing trip, all thanks to Thrillophilia
Rated : 4.0
The best part was it was all planned by Thrillophilia, This is our trusted platform we used to book all our short and long trips within and outside the country as always we need not worry about anything pickups, transfers, logistics, and everything was taken care of...The trip went smooth and it was exactly like in the itinerary. The service was always good and the team was professional, friendly, and helpful....everything was more beyond our expectations. Thank you for everything
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.