Quad Biking In Bangalore Highlights
- Indulge in a thrilling experience of Quad Biking in Bangalore.
- Drive through rugged terrain without worrying as bikes are strong.
- The bikes have 200cc to 800cc which make them extremely reliable and fun to ride.
- Give your adrenaline a pump as you divulge in this adventurous activity.
- Choose your track yourself as you drive carefree with all safety equipment and as per the guidance of trained instructors.
Quad Biking In Bangalore Overview
Activity Location - Bangalore
Activity Timings -: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
About the Quad Biking in Bangalore:
Quad biking has always been a popular activity amongst people looking to indulge in adrenaline-pumping thrilling adventures. Experience the feel of driving on rugged roads with these 3 or 4 wheeler quad bikes. The bikes are strong and built with 200cc to 800cc engines which makes them suitable for all kinds of tracks.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy 1-hour quad biking in Bangalore.
- Get ready to enjoy the thrill of driving on rugged roads with these 3 and 4 wheeler quad bikes.
- You will be briefed by a trained instructor.
- You can choose between driving two laps on a 0.5 Km track or on a 6 Km trail.
- The operational timing of the activity will be 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Select Package Option
Quad Biking in Bangalore for 2 laps on 0.5 Km Track
Quad Biking in Bangalore for 6 Km trail
More Details about Quad Biking In Bangalore
Know Before You Go for Quad Biking In Bangalore
- Under rainy or wet soil conditions, ATVs will not be provided. It is best advised that a customer calls before he actually drives down to the arena.
- All riders need to follow the rules and conditions set by the organizers.
- The riders must sign a declaration before riding the ATV.
- Any driver under the age of 18 should be accompanied by a parent/guardian who should be above 18 years of age and must sign on behalf of them.
- In case of any damages caused to the ATV due to negligence or rash driving by the riders, then the same shall be accounted for by the customer forthwith.
- Minimum age to participate in this activity is 15 years.