Bannerghatta Nature Camp Highlights
- Enjoy this overnight camping at an exotic location near the Bannerghatta national Park, Bangalore
- Witness the Wildlife of Bannerghatta National Park and spot some Tigers and rare species of flora & fauna
- Choose your accommodation from the 3 package option with all meals inclusive, available for you to make your experience more relaxing
- Go for a Herbivore Safari and Lion- Tiger-Bear Safari in the Bannerghatta National Park as per your choice
- The Bannerghatta Nature Camp package is valued at INR 2874 in the market
Bannerghatta Nature Camp Overview
Location- Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Check-in Time- 12:30 PM
Check Out Time- 11:00 AM
About Bannerghatta Nature Camp:
Enjoy camping in one of the famous national parks in India, The Bannerghatta National Park that is spread across a sprawling area of over 104.27 sq. km. It is a habitat for several species of birds and animals. It is mainly known for its tiger and lion safari, the park is home to a variety of flora and fauna.
Here, you will be able to spot Bengal Tigers, Panthers, Porcupines, leopards, Lions, Zebras, Rhinoceroses, Elephants, Spotted Deer, and Bears. Enjoy being a part of the wilderness as you explore the surroundings and unwind yourself.
Note- Children below 5 years can join for free. Minimum 4 people are required to book this stay experience.
About the Camping Experience-
- Stay in a double shared stay option or group stay option. Choose from the stay options available.
- Royal Chittal, Royal Sambar, and Diwan package are the options available for you to choose, and make your stay comfortable.
- All the stay types are comfortable and spacious and come with attached washrooms.
- With stay also avail Lunch, Dinner, and Breakfast and make the experience a complete one. Enjoy every moment of your stay at Bannerghatta Nature Camp.
- You would be able to avail of safaris like Herbivore Safari and Lion- Tiger-Bear Safari.
- Take a visit to the Zoo and Butterfly Park and a guided nature walk will help you relax to the core and feel the cool breeze hitting your face.
- This would be a worth-sharing experience for you. Come along with your friends, family members, or office colleagues to cherish the moments for a lifetime.
How to reach the Bannerghatta Nature Camp?
The site is 29.2 km away from Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station and 25.3 km away from Bangalore Palace, easily accessible through public or private transport.
Select Package Option
Diwan Package with All Meals
Royal Sambar Package with All Meals
Royal Chital Package with All Meals
More Details about Bannerghatta Nature Camp
Know Before You Go for Bannerghatta Nature Camp
- Avoid bright colours and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
- Avoid smoking and usage of plastic.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Pick up and drop is not included in the Bannerghatta Nature Camp package.
Things To Carry for Bannerghatta Nature Camp
- Head torch
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle