Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We visited New Zealand on our honeymoon, we are very lucky that we choose this destination which we had no regret at all with this trip...The main thin...
We booked a honeymoon package from Thrillophilia the price was affordable, The professional team, planning the trip in a very professional way and the ...
Trip Location: Auckland
- New Zealand is an island country with many sub-islands in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It is also among the most naturally opulent places with the perfect balance between urbanization and untouched beauty. And you and your significant other can start the new phase of life and commitment with a honeymoon here with Thrillophilia's 9-day New Zealand honeymoon package from India.
- On Day 1 of the honeymoon package to New Zealand from India you will arrive at the airport in Auckland where our representative will arrange for hotel transfers and check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. Choose to explore the nearby areas before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 2 and 3 - Rotorua. You will get checked out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to Rotorua. Along the way, you will stop by places like - Waitomo Glowworm Caves and the Mamaku to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.Upon arrival, you will get checked-into a hotel and spend the rest of the night at the hotel.
- The next day will consist of sightseeing where you will go around places like - Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers, Rainbow Springs to spot native wildlife, Agrodome to attend a farm show. Later you will return to Rotorua, have lunch at the hotel and spend the rest of your time at leisure. While in the evening you can savour a traditional Maori Hangi cuisine with some music.
- Day 4, 5 and 6 - Queenstown. On the fourth day, you will get checked-out from the hotel in Rotorua after having breakfast and travel to the airport to catch a domestic flight for Queenstown.Upon arrival, you will get checked into a hotel for some relaxing before spending the evening at leisure. Choose to explore the city or go shopping.
- The next day in Queenstown will be dedicated to a cruise on the fiord, surrounded by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Along with that, you will also visit - Wakatipu to Lumsden, Lake Te Anau, the Eglinton Valley, the Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound, Mitre Peak and more. Later in the evening, you will return to the hotel in Queenstown for an overnight stay
- On the last day in Queenstown, you will enjoy more sightseeing of places like - Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkable and Lord of the Rings locations, Gibbston Valley Winery, Arrowtown and later the local markets for shopping and eating out at local cafes.
- Day 7 of the New Zealand holiday, you will get checked-out from the hotel in Queenstown to travel to Franz Josef. You will travel along Lake Wanaka and Hawea to the Haast Pass, as well as the Westland National Park. Continuing up the West Coast to the Glacier Region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. After arriving at Franz Josef you will get checked-into a hotel before enjoying the evening at leisure.
- On Day 8, you will get checked-out from the hotel in Franz Josef after having breakfast and travel to Christchurch from the Glacier Region to Greymouth. Here you will board the Tranz Alpine train to travel over Canterbury Plains to reach Christchurch. Upon arrival, you will be escorted to a hotel for check-in before spending the remainder of your day enjoying activities. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 9 of the New Zealand honeymoon package from India, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
As you arrive at Auckland airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel and for your New Zealand Honeymoon package from India .
After reaching, check-into the hotel and have the remaining day on your own.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places such as the Sky tower, Auckland war memorial museum , Waitemata harbour or Auckland zoo.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Rotorua for the next phase of your New Zealand honeymoon package from India .
As you reach Waitomo, you will be taken to visit the famous Glowworm Caves.
Next, you will be visiting the Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride and witness hundreds of glow worms inside the caves.
Proceed towards the Mamaku ranges to reach Rotorua. This place is also known as the Thermal City.
After reaching Rotorua, check-in at the hotel and spend the day at ease.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the hotel and head out to explore the famous tourist attractions of Rotorua.
Today you will be visiting Te Puia Thermal Reserve and witness the boiling mud pools and roaring geysers.
Next, visit the Rainbow Springs and witness New Zealand’s trout, birds, and exotic wildlife.
Enjoy an entertaining New Zealand farm show in Agrodome and later return back to the hotel by afternoon.
Have some rest and as the sun sets, go out to join the Maori Hangi feast and have fun at the concert.
As the day ends, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to catch a domestic flight to Queenstown.
After arriving, you will be assisted to the hotel, after checking-in, spend the rest of the day on your own as per the itinerary of your New Zealand tour package for couple from India
Take a long nap and energize yourself for the next day.
In the evening, you can enjoy a short walk to explore nearby places.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, get ready to embark on a cruise to explore the famous attractions.
Witness the mesmerizing views of the city as you sail through the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden.
Continue your journey to Lake Te Anau as you enter the Eglinton Valley and cross the man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound.
Witness the towering Mitre Peak, white glacier and gushing waterfalls and disembark from the cruise as the tour ends.
Start travelling back to Queenstown and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and have this day of your New Zealand tour package for couple from India at leisure.
You can laze around all day at the hotel or head out to visit some of the must visit spots of Queenstown.
You can visit Lake Wakatipu, Lord of the Rings locations, Gibbston Valley Winery where you can enjoy wine tasting of three different wines.
Take a small tour of Arrowtown and get a glimpse of the golden history and colonial architecture.
In the evening, you can go for a shopping spree and check out some cafes and famous restaurants.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delightful breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Franz Josef.
On your way you will witness Lake Wanaka and Hawea to the Haast Pass. Also see the Westland national Park and admire the scenic views of native forests, glacier lake of Franz Josed and Fox Glaciers.
As you arrive in Franz Josef, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day on your own.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Christchurch after completing your breakfast.
It will take you 2 ½ hours to reach Greymouth, from where you can board the Tranzalpine train.
As you reach Christchurch, explore nearby areas or try activities like skiing, golf, bungy jumping, rafting, mountain biking, hot-air balloon ride , whale watching and many more.
If you are a wine enthusiast, you can take a short tour to the wineries for wine tasting.
By evening, reach the hotel and check-in for an overnight stay in Christchurch.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the international airport for your return flight as your Honeymoon package from India to New Zealand comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We visited New Zealand on our honeymoon, we are very lucky that we choose this destination which we had no regret at all with this trip...The main thing was that the trip was very well-organized and very well-executed. The selection of touring spots, hotels, transportation, airport picked-up, and dropped-off, really I must say that the whole tour planning is extremely superb... Every spot arrived really amazed and gave us good pictures at each... No doubt I will strongly advise everyone to take help from Thrillophilia for any booking tour within or outside the country...Thanks, Thrillophilia for the amazing honeymoon trip.
Rated : 5.0
We booked a honeymoon package from Thrillophilia the price was affordable, The professional team, planning the trip in a very professional way and the itinerary was very rich and very fulfilling and the mode of payment was very secure and transparent... From the start of the trip till the end it goes exactly as pre-planned by the professional team... The place is really worth it and the expereince we had there was unforgettable... Great service the whole trip from the team... No issues at all the entired trip... Everything was perfectly arranged from stay, transport, and activities... Truly worth everything.
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour from India with my little ones. The place is full of greenery and mountains also the coastlines are must visit. As I traveled with kids, we were given handled with care, being it the driver or the hospitality with friendly staff and the food was also good. Would recommend it ahead.
Rated : 4.0
Visit New Zealand had been a very wonderful experience and sweet memories we had... My partner and I would like to thanks the flawlessly smooth travel plan prepared by Thrillophilia. I was amazed at this trip the choice of hotels and their location was absolutely at the very good location, the vehicle for picked-up and dropped-off were very comfortable, the day tours were very well-planned, it was just from the itinerary... We love this trip as anything... Thanks, alot team
Rated : 4.0
We had an awesome honeymoon trip through Thrillophilia. This company helps us planning and makes our travel better and simple...9-days in New Zealand we enjoyed the place like a local each day and nights just plenty of fun and surprises each day...The sightseeing was simply amazing...We were wow with the selection of hotels, transportation, driver and the places mentioned in the itinerary are very pleasant to see...It was really the best of the best experience with the place and Thrillophilia
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.