Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Set in the idyllic Himalayan countryside, welcome to an exclusive homestay when who yearn for a vacation in a quiet and joy-filled hillside cottage. Tucked away amongst the pine-filled forests of Kasauli, the stay is an eco-friendly home with a simple yet contemporary Anglo-Himachali design. The property offers a cheerful living room with a day bed, a curated collection of books and magazines, a selection of board games, a kitchenette, a lot of balconies that each offer some panoramic view, and a garden.
Enjoy the environs here that are simple and serene or head outdoors for this place has a lot to offer. The oxygen-rich, pine-scented fresh air will repair, heal and refresh you. The spots around the stay are an ideal setting for some reading, although the surroundings can be satisfyingly distracting.
About the rooms:
The stay features two double-bed, one in the bedroom, and one is an open bed in the living room. The stay is ideal for a family or a group of 4 guests. The rooms open up to sun-kissed views of the pine forests and the mountains. These are dotted with colourful flowers that are quite unique.
The package is inclusive of a hearty breakfast and dinner, while guests can use the kitchenette here to cook their lunch. The kitchenette has a well-stocked tea and coffee setup, a functional induction stove with cookware, fridge, and can be stocked up by the staff on 24-hours advance notice (costs as per bills plus a delivery charge) with fresh local veggies and fruits, groceries, etc.
- Make use of the outdoor space and the garden to indulge in yoga or workouts
- Enjoy checking out the nearby villages - Samol and Ganol - to better understand the culture here. Do not miss out bringing back some local produces like tomatoes, cucumber, berries, turmeric, dal, and farm-fresh ghee to take back home.
- Guests can pack their lunch, go uphill in the pine forest and enjoy a picnic out there with stunning views of mountains
- Head out for a self-guide hike down to the river
- A guided farm tour can be arranged for you
- Later, enjoy delicious home-cooked dinner with the hosts in the dining and listen to their village tales
- Head out for an hour-long hike to the main town of Kasauli
- And if you hike downhill for an hour, you would cross the farmland and reach a river at the base where you can just relax and rejuvenate
- Check out the Kasauli Bazaar and Old Town Market for some marmalades, Himalayan wines, steaming hot momos, and clothes from the Tibetan market
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property including the outdoors and the garden
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The homestay is located around 8 KM from Kausali and 59 KM from Chandigarh. The guests are advised not to bring their own cars up to the stay as there is no proper road here. A taxi/cab can be arranged for guests with prior notice at extra cost.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.