Joyride in Delhi Highlights
- Enjoy the 360-degree views of scenic landscapes like Jaypee Greens Golf Course, Yamuna Expressway, Bird Sanctuary Okhla, and lots more
- Behold the aerial views of aesthetically crafted Buddh Motor Racing Circuit from a whopping height of 6000 ft
- Fly in a helicopter appointed with a state of the art cabin and an experienced pilot
- This package is valued at INR 8,600 in the market
Joyride in Delhi Overview
Activity location: Greater Noida
Activity timings: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
About Joyride in Delhi:
Experience a flight up to a height of 6000 ft. above sea level and catch unique views of the beauty of Delhi. Click mesmerizing images of the city from the air with the assistance of international safety measures and an experienced pilot. The activity is suitable for anyone above the age of 3.
About the activity:
- Minimum 6 people are required to book for this activity.
- The exact activity time slot will be provided by the Air traffic controller.
- The activity is available to be booked in 3 variants- 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and 20 minutes.
- There will be an experienced and certified pilot in charge of the helicopter.
- All the safety measures are followed on board.
- Catch a bird's eye view of the famous monuments of Noida including Buddh Motor Racing Circuit (Formula 1), Jaypee Greens Golf Course, Yamuna Expressway, Bird Sanctuary Okhla, and lots more.
How to reach?
The activity location is situated at a distance of 23.1km from the main city of Noida and one can access the location using the public as well as private modes of transportation.
Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi is the nearest airport located at a distance of 45 km from the location. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the location.
Nearest Bus Stop: Knowledge park (Beta 1) Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop located at a distance of 5 km from the location. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 53 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the location.
Nearest Metro Station: Alpha 1 is the nearest metro station at a distance of 4km from the location. One can hire a taxi or a shared vehicle to reach the activity location
Select Package Option
10 Minutes Joyride
15 Minutes Joyride
20 Minutes Joyride
More Details about Joyride in Delhi
Know Before You Go for Joyride in Delhi
- The routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change last minute without prior notice.
- The package doesn't include any kind of insurance cover.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Minimum 6 persons are required to operate this activity.
Things To Carry for Joyride in Delhi
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes