Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Jerusalem
- With Thrillophilia’s Israel tour package from India, you have the chance of traversing through the best of places in this Middle Eastern country. This is an 8-day holiday in which you get to travel across the capital city of Jerusalem, Safed and Tel Aviv, enjoying sightseeing, shopping, views of the Mediterranean Sea, ancient monuments and lot more.
- Day 1 - 3, Jerusalem. Your Israel package from India will begin with arrivals at the Ben Gurion International Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel in Jerusalem for check-in. Later, you will have the remaining of the day at leisure. Choose to go around the nearby areas in the evening and then return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will have breakfast at the hotel and then get ready to go for a full-day New City excursion, starting with Mount of Olives. From here you will go to the Garden of Gethsemane, Church of the Agony, Israel Museum, the Herodian city of Jerusalem, Yad Vashem, and the Ein Karem village. At the end of a tiring day, you will head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the third day in Jerusalem, you will complete breakfast at the hotel and set out for sightseeing of the Old City. Throughout the day you will go around places like - Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall, the Temple area, shop at the bazaars for authentic souvenirs, visit Via Dolorosa, the Stations of the Cross that end at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Also, drive to Mount Zion and visit the Tomb of King David, the tour of the room where Jesus had His Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. Later you will make a trip to Bethlehem and visit the Church of the Nativity and the Shepherd's Fields. In the end, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 4 - 5, Safed. On the fourth day of your Israel holiday, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and drive to Safed. Along the way, you will make pit-stops at popular tourist attractions like - the ancient Jericho city, the Jordan Valley to reach the archaic Roman city of Beit Shean, Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation and Joseph’s workshop. You will finally arrive at Safed where you will get checked-into a hotel and then have a chance to walk through the mystical lanes and the Artists’ Colony. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- The next day in Safed, you will have breakfast at the hotel before being taken for sightseeing to places like - Golan Heights to see Syrian fortifications and Druze villages, Banias, the Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, the ruins of the ancient synagogue and Peter's house, Tabgha, the Mount of Beatitudes, and Tiberias to visit the old centre of Jewish learning. After a full day of exploring attractions, you will come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 6 - 8, Tel Aviv. On the sixth day of the Israel tour package from India, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and hit the road for the next destination Tel Aviv. Along the way, you will stop by Acre and visit the ancient Crusader Stronghold as well as medieval fortifications. Apart from that, you will also visit Haifa and the attractions like Hanging Garden, Baha'i Shrine, Mount Carmel, and Haifa Bay. You will continue travelling to Caesarea to visit the attractions like the Beauteous Roman Theater and Crusader Fortress.
- Finally, you will arrive in Tel Aviv, get transferred to the hotel and stay overnight. The next day, you will begin with breakfast at the hotel and then prepare a self-planned itinerary to savour this leisure day. You can choose to go to the beach, the Dead Sea, markets, restaurants, enjoy sightseeing and more. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay. On the last day of your Israel vacation, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the Ben Gurion Airport for your journey onwards.
Upon your arrival at Ben Gurion International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel for your Israel tour package from India.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and unwind, you have the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, you can go out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, set out for a sightseeing tour of Jerusalem's new city.
The first stop as per your Israel tour package from India is Mount of Olives, named for the olives groves that once shielded the mountain slopes.
Our next stop is the Garden of Gethsemane, located at the foot of Mount of olives, this garden is known to hold significant importance in Christianity. The Church of Agony is the place where Jesus was crucified.
Coming up next is a visit to the Israel Museum, where you will find a vast collection of artefacts and visit the Shrine of the book which holds the first seven dead sea scrolls.
Later visit the Herodian city of Jerusalem, Yad Vashem and take a tour to Ein Karem Village, known as the birthplace of John the Baptist.
In the evening, you can go shopping at Ben Yehuda street and the Arab souk.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and get picked up from your hotel to explore the old city of Jerusalem and visit some of the famous attractions.
Today you will be visiting the famous Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall and the Temple.
Take a walk on the Via Dolorosa, the narrow path which Jesus crossed on his way to the crucifixion and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Later, you will be taken to Mount Zion, where you will see the Tomb of King David.
Our next stop of the day is Bethlehem, which is a biblical birthplace of Jesus and holds significance in Christianity. Here you will visit the church of the Nativity and the Shepherd's Fields.
After this exploration, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel in Jerusalem and drive to Safed for the next phase of your Israel package from India.
On your way, you will be visiting Jericho, one of the oldest cities on earth and witness the mesmerising view of the Jordan Valley.
Later, take a halt at Nazareth, where you will visit the Church of the Annunciation and Joseph’s workshop.
After reaching Safed, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast in the morning and head out for a local sightseeing tour of Safed.
As the day begins, you will visit the Golan Heights, famous for its scenic beauty and archaeological importance. You can see the former Syrian fortifications and Druze villages here.
Head to Banias, the origin place of the Jordan river followed by a visit to the shores of the Sea of Galilee and a visit to Capernaum.
Take a trip to the ruins of the synagogue and Peter's house and Tabgha.
Later, take a hike to the Mount of Beatitudes – the site of Sermon on the Mount and move to Tiberias, an old centre for Jewish learning.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Tel Aviv.
On your way, you will be visiting Acre and Haifa city where you will get to witness the famous spots like the Hanging Garden, Baha'i Shrine, Mount Carmel, and Haifa Bay.
Next stop is Caesarea city, where you will see the Roman Theater and Crusader fortress.
Resume your journey to Tel Aviv and as you reach, complete your check-in formalities and unwind.
If you wish, you can take a walk in the neighbourhood and get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Relish a scrumptious breakfast and spend the rest of your day at leisure.
You can visit the Hayarkon park and enjoy some amazing rides at this urban park.
You can go to the beach and enjoy swimming and sunbathing.
You can go shopping in the local market and buy some souvenirs to celebrate this memorable trip.
Have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Ben Gurion airport to catch a flight back home as your tour package from Israel to India ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour with our families and it was everything as said. The people we were travelling, were helpful and cooperative. Cheers to the team!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.