Trip Location: Patna
Suggested Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Tour Duration: 8 Hours
Pick-Up & Drop-Off: Hotel/Residence within 20km radius in Patna, Bihar
About the Gurudwara Tour of Patna:
Enjoy the tour of historic Gurudwaras of Patna with us.
- Start your trip with Gurudwara Handi Sahib, where Guru Gobind Singh had khichdi before leaving Patna.
- Proceed on to Gurudwara Gai Ghaat, built to commemorate the stay of Guru Nanak in Patna.
- Next visit Takht Shri Patna Sahib, where Guru Gobind Singh was born.
- Witness the illuminated Guru Granth Sahib with Nisan (Mul Mantra) of Guru Gobind Singh.
- At walking distance from Takht Shri, Patna Sahib is Kangan Ghat, situated on a picturesque Ganga ghat.
- Nearby is Gurudwara Bal Leela Sahib which was the house of Raja Fateh Chand Maini.
- Proceed on to Gurdwara Sri Guru Ka Bagh Sahib, where Guru Teg Bahadur stopped in a Bagh (garden) belonging to Nawabs Rahim Bakhsh and Karim Bakhsh, nobles of Patna.
- In the evening, end the tour by witnessing a laser show on the life of Guru Gobind Singh at Mangal Talab (one evening show per day).
- Spend evening witnessing the grandeur of lighted Harmandir Sahib Ji.Places covered during the tour:
Gurudwara Shri Gai Ghat Sahib
Gurdwara Pahila Bara, commonly known as Gurdwara Gai Ghat, is a holy Gurdwara of Sikh religion. It is located in the city of Patna, Bihar, India and dedicated to Guru Nanak Dev.
Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib Ji
Takht Sri Patna Sahib was also known as Harmandir Sahib, is a Gurdwara in the neighbourhood of Patna Sahib, India. It was to commemorate the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs on December 1666.
Gurudwara Shri Guru Ka Bagh Sahib
About 3 km's east of Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib is where Guru Tegh Bahadur first stopped in a Bagh (garden) belonging to Nawabs Rahim Bakhsh and Karim Bakhsh, nobles of Patna. This was where the Sangat of Patna along with the young Guru Gobind Singh came out to receive him back from his four-year-long odyssey.
Gurdwara Bal Leela Maini Sangat
Gurdwara Sri Bal Lila Maini Sahib is also called as Maini Sangat. The Gurdwara is just 200 meters away from Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib, Patna. Gurdwara Sri Bal Lila Maini Sahib, in a narrow lane close to Takht Sahib, marks the house where Raja Fateh Chand Maini lived.
Mangal Talab Fountain Show
Giving stiff competition to the laser shows at Golghar and Buddha Smriti Park would be the multi-coloured show of delight planned in the run-up to the 350th birth anniversary celebrations of Sikh Guru Gobind Singh.
You can choose the vehicle according to your group size or travelling needs.
Alto, Indica, Swift Dzire, and Etios
Suitable for up to 3 passengers
Tavera, Xylo, and Innova
Suitable for up to 5 passengers