Pondicherry Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Have an experienced and local guide show you around so that you don't have any worry about missing any places
- Visit the surreal and beautiful destination Auroville which is universal town made with a vision were everyone despite of their region, race, caste or sex can coexist peacefully
- Experience the soothing vibe of Aurobindo Ashram, best known for his philosophy on human evolution and Integral Yoga
- Take a walk on the golden sand of Paradise Beach famous for its water sports
- Take a stroll in the French Colony architected by the French East India Company in 1674
Pondicherry Sightseeing Tour Overview
Activity location: Pondicherry
Activity timings: 09:30 AM to 03:30 PM
Activity duration: 6 hours
About Pondicherry Sightseeing Tour:
Pondicherry is one of those places where you have to go on a sightseeing tour, known for its natural beauty and the fact that it is home to various cultural and architectural marvels of the country. Don't worry because we have got you covered with the best destinations like Auroville which is also known as the city of Dawn and is a peaceful and calm place.
About the tour:
- The places covered during the tour are Auroville, Aurobindo Ashram, Paradise Beach, Botanical Garden, Forest wildlife Park, Bharathi Park, Museum.
- You will have to purchase the entry ticket yourself and it is not included in the package.
- There will be a guide to show you around the sites which are included in the package.
How to reach?
The activity location is at Rock Beach in Pondicherry and it can be easily accessed using the public as well as private modes of transportation.
Nearest airport: Pondicherry Airport is situated at a distance of 5.2km from the activity location. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Pondicherry.
Nearest railway station: Puducherry railway station is situated at a distance of 1.7km from the activity location. Direct trains from major cities are available to reach Pondicherry.
Nearest bus stop: Aravind Eye Hospital Bus Stop is situated at a distance of 1.4km from the activity location. The bus stop is easily reachable from any prime location in Pondicherry.
Select Package Option
Pondicherry Sightseeing Tour
More Details about Pondicherry Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Pondicherry Sightseeing Tour
- Transportation is an exclusion and needs to be arranged on your own
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book for this activity
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Entry charges of the attractions are not included in the package.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages before the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Please adhere to the timings.
- The package cannot be split.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
Things To Carry for Pondicherry Sightseeing Tour
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes