Horse Riding In Mysore Highlights
- A 30-minutes horse riding adventure amidst hamundi Hills in Mysore
- Witness the beauty of 'City of Palaces' during the horse ride journey
- Indulge in an offbeat experience and make some adventurous memories
- Ride on well groomed, trained, powerful horses
Horse Riding In Mysore Overview
Experience one of the most ancient mode of transport in the City of Palaces, Mysore. Visit architectural sites, such as Mysore Palace where you can witness the unique mix of Indian, Saracenic, and Gothic styles, or check out the famous Lalitha Mahal offering stunning views of the Chamundi Hills.
Embark on the amazing 30 minutes long horse riding activity that will take you through the picturesque scenes of the City. Create a bond by caring for your horse and spending a lot of time on him or her. Experience a pleasant ride, no matter you are inexperienced or experienced. On this enthralling journey, you will be accompanied by an experienced horseman/ guide who will give you all the information about the history and culture of Mysore.
About the activity:
- Reach the place at the given time
- Meet the experienced guide who will brief you about the upcoming adventure
- Hop on the horseback and get ready for an amazing experience
- Enjoy a 30 minutes ride witnessing some scenic views
- Activity Timings: 9:00 AM - 6 PM
More Details about Horse Riding In Mysore
Know Before You Go for Horse Riding In Mysore
- Children above 8 years of age can participate in the activities under the guidance and permission of the instructor.