Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I have been looking for such an experience for a very long time and I am very happy that I found it with Thrillophilia. The location was just awesome a...
The campsite is situated atop a click that gives an amazing view of the Gharwal mountain range. They offered spacious and neat swiss tents, each can ac...
About Kanatal: It is on the Chamba-Mussoorie road and nearly 300 km from Delhi and 75 km from Rishikesh. Kanatal is 78 km from Dehradun, 38 km from Mussoorie and 12 km from Chamba. Buses and taxis are available from major locations to Kanatal. The campsite is 150 m away from the main road and can be covered by a short walk. Minimum number of people required: 2
Kanatal is a small town in Uttrakhand, very near to Mussoorie and Dehradun and is well studded with natural beauty like lush green trees, beautiful trails etc. Such a scenic beauty in abode of clouds shall not be missed if one is visiting Uttrakhand.
About the Camp:
- The camp site is situated at 8500 feet above sea level and placed at a position which allows travelers to view some amazing range of HImalayas, landscape and a beautiful garden to sit in and enjoy.
- Surrounded by the foliage of Oak trees, the beauty is enhanced naturally and makes you to stay in the place while soaking all the calmness in the eyes.
- For a corporate booking and group of friends, this place is a perfect set out.
About the stay:
The camp in Kanatal offers 5 ultra swiss tents that can accommodate 5 people in each and 10 swiss tents for 4 each. Apart from them, 5 alpine tents are present on the site with attached washrooms and a 10 bedded dormitory for your comfortable night. For the extra convenience, 8 common washrooms are present at the site. A total of 160 people can stay here at a time.
CHECK IN TIME: 11:00 AM
CHECK OUT TIME: 10:00 AM
About the Activity:
- Once you reach the site in morning, you will be welcomed with a traditional drink and smiling hosts. Relax for some time and settle before you indulge in various activities like Zipline and Skybridge.
- Once done with activities, lunch will be served. Now you can play some indoor games like chess, carom or spend time in reading books while basking in the sun.
- After the Evening tea, you will be going for a general jungle walk to experience a difference in the wild.
- When the sun sets in, enjoy bonfire with snacks. After this, have a sumptuous meal and retire for the night while relaxing in your tents.
- The trip ends next morning after breakfast and check out with amazing memories and new friends that you made in these 2 days.
How to reach?
It is on the Chamba-Mussoorie road and nearly 300 km from Delhi and 75 km from Rishikesh. Kanatal is 78 km from Dehradun, 38 km from Mussoorie and 12 km from Chamba.
Buses and taxis are available from major locations to Kanatal. The campsite is 150 m away from the main road and can be covered by a short walk.
Minimum number of people required: 2
11:00 AM: Check in to the campsite and welcome with a drink
11.30 AM: Indulge in various activities
1:00 PM: Lunch will be ready
2:00 PM: Activities in your basket
4:00 PM: Evening Tea
5:00 PM: Get ready for a general walk into the wild
7:00 PM: Bonfire After Sun Down with pakoras and tea
8:30 PM - Dinner
Retire for the night after dinner
Stretch out your arms with morning sun
8.30 AM: Breakfast will be ready.
10.00 AM: Check-out from the campsite.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I have been looking for such an experience for a very long time and I am very happy that I found it with Thrillophilia. The location was just awesome and as soon as we reached we were greeted by such warm and helpful staff, who also organised some activities for us such as nature walks, and apart from those we enjoyed some indoor games as well. The tents were clean, the food was yummy, and I highly recommend this to all nature lovers.
Rated : 5.0
The campsite is situated atop a click that gives an amazing view of the Gharwal mountain range. They offered spacious and neat swiss tents, each can accommodate two people.
Rated : 5.0
It was a fabulous experience. I thank Sonam from Thrillophilia and Manoj from over there
Rated : 4.0
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this camping site, and it being our first camping experience, we were really well taken care of by the Thrillophilia guides and caretakers. However, we really wished there were some non-vegetarian meal options available on the menu.
Rated : 4.0
This is the perfect place to disconnect from city life and connect to nature. We were taken care of really well by the caretaker Prashanth and his family, who also organised some interesting walks for us around the camping site.
Rated : 4.0
Good food, good music, tents were okay but the views are stunning.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.