Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
It was really the top and memorable place we had visited till now and we had a great time on this tour... Which is with no regret will always recommend...
All investment we had on this tour truly worth everything any way the beauty of the place already worth every penny we spend. The itinerary of the trip...
Trip Location: Reykjavík
- Iceland is a wonderful place in the world that offers you amazing landscapes to sight. This country is characterised by the dramatic presence of volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. If you are a nature lover as well as history buff then there is no better place in the world than Iceland.
- On the first day of the tour, you will be arriving at the Keflavik International Airport and then you will be received by our driver who will transfer you to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can spend the rest of the day in leisure along with your loved ones.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be taken out for the Famous Golden Circle & Friðheimar Farm Visit. You will visit Þingvellir national park, great Geysir area, Gullfoss waterfall, and Friðheimar farm.
- On the third day of the trip, you will be taken out for visiting Volcanoes, Waterfalls And Black Sand Beaches. You will visit the Lava Centre, majestic volcano Eyjafjallajökull, Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógar Open Air Museum, the village of Vík, Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar, and Kirkjubæjarklaustur.
- On the fourth day of the trip, you will be visiting Skaftafell And Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon. You will visit Vatnajökull National Park, Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, and Diamond Beach.
- On the fifth day of the trip, you will be taken out for a Rugged East Fjords To Moon-like North Iceland tour. On the next day of the trip, you will visit Ásbyrgi, Hljóðaklettar & spend some leisure time.
- On day 7 of the trip, you will be visiting Húsavík area Goðafoss, Akureyri, Tröllaskagi, Herring Era Museum, Skagafjörður.
- On day 8 of the tour, you will be driving through Skagafjörður, in the direction of Snæfellsnes peninsula. On this day, you will visit the islands of Breiðafjörður and Stykkishólmur.
- On the ninth day of the tour, you will be taken out for a Natural Wonders tour of Snæfellsnes Peninsula. You will visit Kirkjufell, Djúpalónssandur, Hellnar and Arnarstapi.
- On the last day of the tour, you will be departing back to your hometown after spending some wonderful moments in Iceland. You will be dropped at the airport by a shuttle bus around three hours before the flight timings.
Upon your arrival at Keflavik International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel in Reykjavik.
Complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can go out to explore the city on your own.
Visit the famous museums, bars, restaurants and local spots.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to explore the famous Golden Circle.
Our first stop is Þingvellir, a UNESCO world heritage site and a national park.
Next stop of the golden circle is the great Geysir area and it's hot springs.
After the hot springs, proceed to Gullfoss, also known as the golden waterfall. A majestic two tier waterfall falling metres below.
Make a stop at Friðheimar farm, where you will witness the process of growing tomatoes from their greenhouse program.
You will also get a chance to see Icelandic horses, famous for their diversity, strength and good spirit.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your morning with a wholesome breakfast and set out for an excursion to Black Sand beaches and other places.
Pay a visit to the Lava Centre, where you get to learn about the volcanic activities of Iceland and its frequent earthquakes.
Drive along the south coast, and see the majestic volcano Eyjafjallajökull followed by a visit to Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
Head to the Skógar Open Air Museum, and later explore the village of Vik.
The highlight of the day is the Black volcanic beach, where you can enjoy the unique views of the sand and witness the rock formations of Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar.
After the tour, continue your trip to Kirkjubæjarklaustur and as you reach, have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, head out for an exciting Skaftafell and Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
Start your drive to Vatnajökull National Park and witness the picturesque views of Skaftafell.
Our next stop is Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, where we can take a guided boat tour and sail through the floating icebergs.
Pay a visit to the Diamond Beach where you will see sparkling ice chunks at the shore.
After this wonderful experience, proceed your journey to East Fjords.
Have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and embark on a trip to East fjords to North Iceland.
Drive through the quaint fishing villages, narrow fjords, rugged tundra and breath-taking landscapes.
As you reach North Iceland, you will be taken to visit the most powerful waterfall of Europe, Dettifoss.
After visiting the falls, get mesmerized by the ecstatic beauty of Lake Mývatn and Námaskarð pass.
You will also be visiting the lava formations at Dimmuborgir and Skútustaðagígar pseudo craters and the seaside village of Húsavík.
As the day ends, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay along with dinner.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Jökulsárgljúfur National Park to see Ásbyrgi canyon.
Take a short hike to Hljóðaklettar, a collection of rocks creating a cave like formation.
In the afternoon, get back to Húsavík and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Spend some time at Húsavík harbour and witness the gleaming views of the skyline.
Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant on your own and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head to visit the Goðafoss also known as the waterfall of the Gods.
Next, you will be visiting Akureyri town, spend some quality time here and explore the heart of the village on your own.
Enjoy a drive through Tröllaskagi and witness the picturesque views of beautiful mountains, cliffs and fjords.
Also, pay a visit to Siglufjörður, Herring Era Museum and taste some local treats.
After the tour, proceed to Skagafjörður and have dinner and an overnight stay in the guesthouse.
Wake up and have a hearty breakfast. Later, get ready to explore the West Coast.
Today you will be visiting the Snæfellsnes peninsula. Take a scenic drive through this beautiful route and witness the lush green farmlands, rocky terrains, islands of This is a scenic drive on a beautiful stretch of Iceland. Your guide will pass sweeping farmlands of the northwest that are dotted with Icelandic horses. You will also get to see spectacular views of the islands of Breiðafjörður and reach Stykkishólmur.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and get some rest.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken to explore Snæfellsnes peninsula.
First stop is Kirkjufell and later go for a trip to the Peninsula.
Pay a visit to Djúpalónssandur, Hellnar and Arnarstapi and its unique rock formations and circle around the peninsula.
Get back to the hotel and spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was really the top and memorable place we had visited till now and we had a great time on this tour... Which is with no regret will always recommend this trip to everyone especially to all the traveller this is the best place you'll find so much amazing views with lots of natural scenics beauty everywhere... Really I am in love with the place each sightseeing we visited truly gave us surprises and good photos... The accommodations were great and the hotel staffs were very professional and helpful... We get to learn about the culture and history of the place which was very interesting... The picked-up and dropped-off were on time really all the arrangements exceeded our expectations. The visiting to volcanoes, waterfall, black sand beached and lava centre had made us excited... 10 days spent in Iceland was really a mind-blowing experience we had once in a lifetime...
Rated : 5.0
All investment we had on this tour truly worth everything any way the beauty of the place already worth every penny we spend. The itinerary of the trip was very rich, fulfilling, and satisfying right from day one till the last day of our trip... The hotel they provided for us was luxury and everything was well arranged and on time... All the day tours were amazing and we covered it all as mentioned on the itinerary... Every day we had an awesome day with lots of amazing expereince... Nice people and breathtaking place this Will definitely worth recommending others...
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour to Iceland and as we arrived the driver was waiting for us right there! Later as we traveled we got to know that Iceland has variety of places to visit like it has mountains, landscapes, seas everything. It has beautiful surroundings and nature. Also the accommodation and the staff there were really helpful and and friendly. Totally recommendable!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.