Visit Two Jyotirlinga Temples In Madhya Pradesh Highlights
- Behold the tranquil ambiance of Ujjain and explore the Hindu culture with this pilgrimage tour.
- Marvel at the historical architectures of divine temples and indulge in the spiritual talk to unfold the historical significance of Hindu Gods.
- Experience the comfort of transfers, meals, and accommodation included in the package.
- Visit popular temple of Ujjain and attend famous rituals like divine Mahakal aarti at Lord Shiva temple.
Visit Two Jyotirlinga Temples In Madhya Pradesh Overview
Duration of the Activity: 2 Days and 1 Night.
Activity Timings: 9 AM (Day-1) and 7 PM (Day-2)
Pick-up & Drop-off Point: Ujjain Railway Station
About the Two Days Jyotirlinga Temples visit in Madhya Pradesh:
Ujjain the city of Lord Shiva, a divine city bestowed at the banks of river Shipra which is known for its mythological past and the unparallel Indian culture. This two-day temple tour will start from the sightseeing visit to Chintaman Ganesh Mandir and Kal Bhairav Temple and ISKCON Temple, along with that have a sightseeing tour in indore market.
About the Activity:
- Visit the most famous temple which are omkareshwar and mahakaleshwar.
- The common inclusions of this tour are Driver's allowance, Fuel, and Entry fees.
- The accommodation will be provided in a well-facilitated hotel.
- The meals which include in the package are Day 1 dinner and Day 2 brekfast.
- Pick up and drop off and all the transportation during the tour in a private vehicle is also included in the package.
- This sightseeing activity also include visit of Chintaman Ganesh Mandir, Kal Bhairav Temple, Mangal Nath Temple and Sri Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga.
- The transfers will be in private AC transport as per batch size.
- Get indluged in sightseeing of Indore market in evening time.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Indore Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 58 km from the pick-up location. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the pick-up location.
Nearest Bus Stop: Ujjain Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the pick-up location located at a distance of 2.2 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the pick-up location.
More Details about Visit Two Jyotirlinga Temples In Madhya Pradesh
Know Before You Go for Visit Two Jyotirlinga Temples In Madhya Pradesh
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.