Vaishnodevi Tour Package With Patnitop And Pahalgam Highlights
- Get a chance to visit Mata Vaishodevi Temple and let your prayers come true
- Explore Patnitop that is located at a height of 2024 meters and offers the mesmerizing view of dense forests, and Chenab River
- Visit the Nag Temple, one of the ancient temple of Hindus dedicated to "snake God"
- Grasp the panoramic view of meadows and the snow-clad Himalayan mountains as you visit Pahalgam, Village of Shepherds
Vaishnodevi Tour Package With Patnitop And Pahalgam Overview
Start Point: Jammu
End Point: Srinagar
Route: Jammu - Katra - Vaisnodevi Darshan - Katra - Patnitop - Pahalgam - Srinagar.
About the destination:
Settled in the lap of the majestic Trikuta Mountains, Vaishnodevi Temple is the second most visited pilgrimage center in India. The temple is located at an elevation of 5,200 feet above sea level and attracts devotees from all over the world. It is believed that not everyone gets the chance to visit the temple, only the lucky ones get the chance to take blessings from Mata Vaishno. It is also believed no prayers go unanswered in fact the pilgrimages return with happy faces. So what are you waiting for? Grab this golden opportunity and start the holy journey to Vaishodevi with us.
About the destination:
- Begin your journey to Mata Vaishnodevi temple, one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Maa Shakti.
- Drive through the Patnitop, a beautiful hill that features three freshwater springs and offers a breathtaking view of the Pir Panjal range.
- Witness the beautiful view of snow-covered peaks as you visit Nathatop, and Sanasar, the adventure hub of the region.
- Explore the Pahalgam that is situated at a height of 7200 ft, and surrounded by thickly wooded pine forests. Pahalgam is also the shooting spot of many Bollywood movies.
- During the tour, you'll also get the chance to visit Mughal Garden, Shankaracharya Temple, and Lal Chowk of Srinagar.
Vaishnodevi Tour Package With Patnitop And Pahalgam Itinerary
Select Package Option
Vaishnodevi Tour Package With Patnitop And Pahalgam
More Details about Vaishnodevi Tour Package With Patnitop And Pahalgam
Know Before You Go for Vaishnodevi Tour Package With Patnitop And Pahalgam
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Vaishnodevi Tour Package With Patnitop And Pahalgam
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent