Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The agent I spoke from Thrillophilia was very professional and friendly since the very first time I contacted them, providing excellent advice during t...
A holiday to Cambodia was excellent value!!! All in all, what they provided during the trip was super excellent, we had a wonderful stay for the entire...
Trip Location: Phnom Penh
- Once referred to as the “Khmer Empire”, Cambodia has gained a lot of global popularity for its glorious history and rich culture. This flamboyant country is home to many regal structures, religious sites, bustling food outlets, and famous shopping destinations.
- This Cambodia tour package from Thrillophilia will let you invade a bunch of the best-kept secrets of this regal destination in just 5 days
- Your Cambodia tour will start from Phnom Penh. Cambodia’s capital city, Phnom Penh is popular for its elegant bars, cozy cafes, handcrafted souvenirs, and French colonial architecture. After you reach here on day 1, you will spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the whimsical surroundings and relishing the local cuisine.
- Day 2 is reserved for a full-day enjoyable sightseeing and shopping tour of Phnom Penh. On this tour, you will explore the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace, the National Museum - known for its impressive Khmer-style architecture, the Tuol Sleng Museum, and Choeung Ek. In the evening, you will enjoy shopping for local souvenirs at Psar Toul Tom Pong - known famously as “Russian Market”.
- On day 3, you will head to Siem Reap on a bus. Siem Reap is the land of lush rice paddies, bustling night markets, traditional handicraft shops, and quaint fishing villages. Upon reaching here, you are free to enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
- Day 4 is all about an exploration tour to the Angkor area - a popular UNESCO World Heritage site. Once you are here, you will pay a visit to Angkor Wat - the biggest temple of Cambodia.
- On day 5, you will take your flight from Siem Reap and proceed on your onward journey back home.
As you arrive in Phnom Penh, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to your pre-booked hotel.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest. In the evening, you can head out to take a walk and explore nearby areas, witness the local joints and try some lip smacking street food.
After the walk, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out from the hotel and start exploring Phnom Penh with a sightseeing tour.
Today, you will be visiting the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the National Museum, Tuol Sleng Museum, and the killing fields of Choeung Ek.
In the afternoon, take a tour of the local markets and enjoy shopping. Explore the famous Russian market called Psar Toul Tom Poung, where you will find fine quality silk, clothing, gifts, and fresh fruit, etc.
After shopping, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Siem Reap.
Head to the bus station and board a bus to Siem Reap. As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can go for a food tour or visit the Landmine Museum and explore local markets on your own.
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and set out for a trip to Angkor, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Today you will be visiting the historic monuments and places of the Angkor region.
First stop is Angkor Wat, one of the largest religious complexes in the world.
Next, you will walk through the area and witness Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom and a few other ruins.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The agent I spoke from Thrillophilia was very professional and friendly since the very first time I contacted them, providing excellent advice during the planning phase and at every point during the trip. The itinerary they shared with me it seemed great with no trouble at all especially the daily itineraries were well balance which we were truly enjoyed our trip, We spend more time in Phnom Penh and all the sightseeing-spots were incredible. Arrangement and all were fully satisfied, simple words our high expectations for the trip were exceeded... Tons of thanks and best wishes to the entire team.
Rated : 5.0
A holiday to Cambodia was excellent value!!! All in all, what they provided during the trip was super excellent, we had a wonderful stay for the entire 4 nights, the transport picked-up and dropped-off were exactly on time as expected. The place is very rich with natural beauty, UNESCO Heritage Sites, and our favorite part was the arrival at Angkor Wat I was shocked by this huge and beautiful temple and its surrounding areas... definitely gave us an amazing snap, The people, culture, and history of the place were impressive...This was easily the best organized holiday we have ever had...
Rated : 4.0
Arrangement for my trip was good, the team was very responsive all the time we need any kind of help from them and they even called us to make sure that we are getting everything from the package we booked. The accommodations were too good with the hospitable staff, the timing was well-followed, the natural beauty and historical sites of the place were worth-it, day tours were super good, we get everything we could have hoped for and more...Thank you
Rated : 4.0
Best holiday package from Thrillophilia, within 5-days we covered all the major sightseeing of Cambodia that's without any trouble at all, the trip went exactly as in the itinerary, not only that we even stress-free from everything as the team took care of everything, we just enjoyed the sightseeing of the place and we explored the markets tried the fruits, foods and bought souvinirs...Surely this is the most amazing holiday we had so far...So all-in-all a holiday to be remembered.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.