Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Goa is a hotspot for beauty and those who love to witness it. This spiritual walking tour of Goa introduces to what is known as the “Rome of the East”, taking you to explore the ancient place that is riddled with history and heritage.
- Explore 15th-century churches and monasteries lying in ruins, an unmatched local experience with awesome stories that you will remember for a lifetime.
- Take a glimpse of the Portuguese Era, various religious faiths and their prime importance in the locals. And introducing a unique way of exploring, the guide on this tour will be taking you to places in a manner of storytelling.
- The highlight of the tour is the inclusion of places, tips, and stories that you would not otherwise find on the internet.
Starting Point: Basilica of Bom Jesus, Goa
1. Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the old Goa Churches
2. Church of St Francis of Assisi, Archaeological Museum and Kristu Kala Mandir Art Gallery
3. Sé Cathedral, the largest church in Asia and Statue Of Jesus
4. Adil Shah Palace Gateway, Viceroy’s Arch and Statue of Jesus
5. Church of St Cajetan and the excellent views of the Mandovi River and Divar Island.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Panjim