Skydiving In Mysore Highlights
- Take the plunge and experience the the thrill of 30 seconds freefalling from an altitude of 10,000 ft.
- Keep eyes open to get the best panoramic views of the beautiful city of Mysore
- Be assured of your safety with highly trained tandem jump masters and professional support staff
- Tag your travel buddies along for an unforgettable skydive experience in group
- Conquer your fear of heights as you fly as fast as 200 km per hour freefalling from the sky
Skydiving In Mysore Overview
About Skydiving in Mysore:
Are you looking for an adventure that will let the adrenaline rush through your veins? Then going skydiving in Mysore is perfect for you. Mostly famous for its cultural heritage, Mysore is lined with a lot of landmarks that together make up for the identity of the city. But, Mysore in all its glory also caters to adventure enthusiasts by offering thrilling adventures and activities.
As soon as the doors of the aircraft open and you take a leap in the air you will experience a feeling that can’t be determined in words. Skydiving in Mysore from 10,000 feet high above the ground will help you experience the free fall at speeds reaching up to 200 km/hr. You‘ll also get to absorb the stunning panoramic views of the beautiful city of Mysore as you glide in the sky feeling weightless.
About the activity-
- The timings are from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The duration of the activity is of 3 hours including the time required for flight, instructions, and gearing up.
- The altitude from which you will skydive will be 10,000 Ft.
- The free fall is about 30 – 40 seconds followed by a parachuting time of 8 – 15 minutes.
- Skydiving in Mysore can be done both individually and in a group. Group sky diving is usually performed in a way of sport where many divers give a look of designed flight.
- The Mysore skydiving package is inclusive of a personalized Video and Pic.
- The instructors ensure the highest level of safety abiding with international standards across the board set by the United States Parachute Association(USPA) – the world's pioneering body in skydive governance.
More Details about Skydiving In Mysore
Know Before You Go for Skydiving In Mysore
- You MUST be within the weight limit of 95kgs (with Clothes and Shoes) or you will not be permitted to Tandem Skydive.
- You Must be at least 18yrs of age(By Gregorian calendar), Please come with a valid ID.
- Tandem medical Statement is required for the people above the age of 60 years.
- Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with medical conditions like back or neck injuries, recent fracture, any dislocation, high blood pressure, asthma, neurological disorders, pregnancy, and heart conditions. In case of any of these conditions, you will be prohibited from flying.
- In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 45, you are obliged to inform the crew, and will further be allowed to jump only at their discretion.
- Wear athletic and comfortable clothes, sneakers/sport shoes.No sandals, boots or high heels. No sleeveless shirts, only t-shirts with short and long sleeves.
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully.
- Use the equipment carefully without damaging them.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for alcohol and/or drugs in your system 24 Hours before making tandem skydive for your safety.
- Skydiving is sensitive to weather. If the conditions are not perfect, your experience may take a little longer.
- Skydiving in Mysore neither requires previous experience nor special skills.