Shimla And Manali Tour With Narkanda Highlights
- Begin your ride to Hatu peak that is located at a height of 3400 m above sea level surrounded by dense forest of conifers, maples, and oaks
- Explore the 'Valley of Gods', Kullu which is nestled between majestic Himalayas and river Beas
- Offers prayers at Hadimba Temple, an ancient cave dedicated to Hidimbi Devi
- Dance or Sing around the bonfire while the enjoying a fun-filled evening with your friends and loved ones
- Fill your stomach with the delicious meals served to you during the tour
Shimla And Manali Tour With Narkanda Overview
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
Route: Delhi - Shimla - Narkanda - Kullu Valley - Manali - Solang Valley - Manali - Delhi.
About the destination:
Shimla, the Queen of Hills is blessed with all the natural bounties with the surroundings of green hills and snow-capped peaks. Situated at an elevation of 2,205 meters, Shimla is one of the most popular and beautiful hill stations in Northern India. It is also very famous for its Victorian architecture that is visible in some areas of the Mall and The Ridge. This 7 days tour takes you to explore the best of Shimla by visiting some of the top attractions of the town.
About the tour:
- Shimla holds a distinct place owing to its unique charm and reputation amongst the tourists who are looking in search of tranquility.
- The tour will also take you to Naldehra, a picturesque hill town located at an elevation of 2044 m above sea level in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The name of the town is a combination of two words, ‘Nag’ and ‘Dehra’, which means the ‘Abode of the King of Snakes’.
- The Mahunag Temple, devoted to a Serpent Lord; Nag, is an important religious site in Nagdehra.
- Travel to the spectacular valleys decorated with forests of oak, fir, deodar, and pine in Manali.
- Nestled between the Beas Kund and Solang Village, the beautiful Solang Valley offers stunning views of snow-capped mountains and magnificent glaciers that attract ski fanatics and thrill chasers.
- Pay a visit to the Hadimba Devi Temple that stands by a dense cedar forest, and is an intricate four-story structure that looks like a deserted cabin in the woods.
More Details about Shimla And Manali Tour With Narkanda
Know Before You Go for Shimla And Manali Tour With Narkanda
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Shimla And Manali Tour With Narkanda
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent