Riverside Camping In Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur Highlights
- Enjoy a riverside camping experience beside Mookanamane stream and treat your eyes and soul with picturesque nature views
- Go for a fun-filled trekking experience to Hosahalli Betta and explore the mesmerizing panoramic views of the valley from the view point
- Indulge in adventurous activities like Ziplining, Mud Volleyball, Swimming and other indoor-outdoor games
- Choose your meal plan and grab delicious meals in the form of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and satisfy your taste buds with local home-made food
- Avail a riverfront living in comfortable tents, equipped with mat and blankets to keep you warm
Riverside Camping In Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur Overview
Location: Hethur Hobli, Sakleshpura
Check-in Time: 11:00 AM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
About Riverside Camping In Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur:
Avail experiencing one of the best riverside camping adventure in Chikmagalur, where you get to explore the panoramic natural beauty and rich composition of flora and fauna. Surrounded with beautiful Mookanamane stream and lush greenery from all corners, the site boasts to cater a perfect nature getaway. The riverfront camping experience caters a comfortable stay in tents on a double or triple sharing basis, depending on availability.
Sleep in warmth as the tents are equipped with mattresses, pillows, and blankets. The tents are spacious with a common clean and hygienic washroom for the visitors. While here, indulge in multiple fun-filled activities like swimming, ziplining, mud volleyball, rain dance, archery, shuttle cock, cricket, volleyball, carrom, etc. The best part of the experience implies trekking to Hosahalli Betta, which is a beautiful view point to witness the 360 degree panoramic views of the entire valley.
How To Reach:
The campsite is located around 76 km from Hassan Division City Bus Terminal. You can reach the campsite by public or private transport.
Children aged 5 - 10 years can book the child package.
Infants under the age of 5 years can join for free.
Minimum 2 people are required to book the package.
About the Activity:
- The riverside camping experience begins at 11:00 AM on the 1st day and ends at 11:00 AM on the second day.
- Avail a perfect getaway into nature where you stay with the mesmerizing views of the Mookanamane stream and treat your eyes when you wake up every morning.
- The cozy riverfront stay implies comfortable accommodation in tents, allocated on double/triple sharing with mattresses, pillows, and blankets.
- Avail the facility of common washroom facility, maintained with clean and hygienic conditions for a hassle-free living.
- Grab mouthwatering veg and non veg dishes in the form of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and satisfy your hunger with local delicacies.
- Indulge in adventure activities like Swimming, Ziplining and Trekking to the Hosahalli Betta (View Point) to explore the beauty of the Chikmagalur.
- Participate in other indoor-outdoor activities such as mud volleyball, rain dance, archery, shuttle cock, cricket, volleyball, carrom, that would keep you occupied if you do not wish to step out of the campsite.
- In the evening, enjoy a campfire session and sit around the warmth to enjoy fun chit-chat session with your dear ones.
Riverside Camping In Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping with Dinner, Breakfast & Activities
Camp With All Meals & Activities
More Details about Riverside Camping In Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur
Know Before You Go for Riverside Camping In Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur
- Children aged 5 - 10 years can book the child package.
- Infants under the age of 5 years can join for free.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book the package.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Riverside Camping In Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur
- Warm clothes
- Extra pair of socks
- Walking shoes