Nainital and Jim Corbett Tour from Delhi Highlights
- Witness rare species in their natural habitat in the wilderness such as otters and the endemic fish eating crocodile
- Visit Nainital, set in a picturesque valley containing a pear-shaped lake surrounded by mountains
- Capture the splendor of the great snowy range which forms the central axis of the Himalaya
- Go on this adventure in the foothills of the Himalayas to see natural wonders that will content your soul with bliss
Nainital and Jim Corbett Tour from Delhi Overview
About the destination:
Nainital, a queen of hills is a highly affordable getaway vacation spot that appears as no less than a prayer answered. Nainital has some of the best tourist places to explore, such as- the Naina Devi temple, St John in Wilderness, Hanuman Garhi for the pious ones, Mall road market, Tibetan market for the spendthrift ones, Naini Lake, Nainital Zoo, Snow Viewpoint for nature and adventure lovers. I has a very inclusive agenda in terms of provisions - there is something for everyone.
Established in 1936, Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India with the highest number of tigers. The park has an abundance of flora and fauna, which makes it perfect for safaris. In the park, you can catch sight of animals like Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Indian Hog Deer, Sambar Deer, Otter, Asiatic Black Bear, Sloth Bear, and more.
About the tour:
- Visit the charming hill station - Nainital placed against snow-capped peaks, quaint villages along winding mountain roads, world-renowned conservation parks like ‘Jim Corbett Tiger National Park’ and serene lakes shimmering amidst beautiful towns.
- Explore Naina Devi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Naina Peak in the serene Nainital town.
- Take a day trip to Ranikhet and see the charming majestic views of pine trees, lush green forest, and best views of the great Himalayas.
- Onboard a thrilling wildlife safari and witness the wilderness like tigers, elephants, sambar, chitals, nilgai, and 600 different species of birds.
- Stay in scenic, enjoy scenic drives across the valley state, enjoy a thrilling jeep safari, and know more about the culture of the Kumaon region.
- All equipment, meal areas, accommodation, etc. are sanitized before and after every use to ensure the utmost safety and hygiene of the travelers.
Nainital and Jim Corbett Tour from Delhi Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Nainital and Jim Corbett Tour from Delhi
Know Before You Go for Nainital and Jim Corbett Tour from Delhi
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
Things To Carry for Nainital and Jim Corbett Tour from Delhi
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle