Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour With Chandigarh Highlights
- Explore Vashisht Village, home to many temples, and the hot springs are believed to have healing powers alongside
- Visit the Chamunda Devi Temple, one of the most renowned holy shrines of the Hindus and features a unique architecture of the old era
- Discover Khajjiar, a small town near Dalhousie which provides tourists a unique combination of forests, lakes, and pastures.
- Savor mouthwatering meals served to you during the tour
Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour With Chandigarh Overview
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
Route: Delhi - Manali - Solang Valley - Manali - Chamunda - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dalhousie - Chandigarh - Delhi
About the destination:
Manali, “the abode of Manu” is a gift to the world. The town is nestled in the picturesque Beas River Valley and offers the mesmerizing view of snow-covered peaks, gorgeous valleys, and lush greenery.
On the other hand, Dharmshala is Located at an altitude of 1,475 meters above sea level and lies in the shadow of the majestic Dhauladhar range. Often referred to as, ‘Little Lhasa of India’, Dharamshala is widely known as the holy residence of the exiled Tibetan monk, Dalai Lama.
To make your trip peaceful and tranquil, the tour takes you to Dalhousie. It’s a popular hill station and situated at a height of 1970 meters above sea level.
About the tour:
- Indulge in the ethereal beauty of Himachal as you embark on the tour to Manali, Solang Valley, Dharamshala, and Dalhousie.
- During the tour, you'll get the chance to visit some of the top attractions of Manali which includes, visit famous landmarks such as Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Solang Valley, etc.
- Visit the famous Hadimba Devi Temple that was built around an ancient cave inside which Hidimbi Devi (the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata) is believed to have meditated.
- Visit the Bhagsu Nag Temple, one of the most popular temples dedicated to Lord Shiva along with the famous Bhagsu Waterfall.
- Visit the rock garden in Chandigarh, a massive open-air exhibition hall that displays sculptures made from urban and industrial wastes.
More Details about Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour With Chandigarh
Know Before You Go for Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour With Chandigarh
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour With Chandigarh
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent