Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
As for my experienec at Palais De Mahe, the place offers an impressive vibe of traditional architecture and French architecture. It was a worthy experi...
Palais de Mahe Resort has been the places that offerd me the best luxurious experience with an exceptional pondicherry vibe. We booked the best priced...
Check-in- 02.00 pm Property Location: Pondicherry
Check out- 12.00 (Noon)
About Palais De Mahe Pondicherry:
Palais De Mahe is situated at the intersection of two beckoning worlds. One gently murmurs the spirit of Colonial France with its clean streets, neatly plastered bungalows, and flower-decked balconies while the other envelops you in its salt and spice-laden air coming off the Coromandel coast of India in great animating guests.
Palais de Mahe resembles a French Mansion complete with cool, airy high ceilings, traditional roof beams, arched doorways and colonnades, and ochre yellow wall flourishes. Enjoy your stay with our carefully curated two-night package including daily meals, visit the grand bazaar, activities and more.
Puducherry, a seaside town with colorful and bright photogenic buildings, where the gardens behind the facade of the houses are lush and soothing, while the locals are warm and smiling. The quaint little French colony enjoys tropical weather and is ideal for a laid back weekend getaway.
Palais de Mahe carries a distinct stamp of period style marked by its high ceilings with roof beams and arched doorways. Electric punkahs, double air-conditioning and plenty of sea breeze will ensure that you stay climate-friendly at all times. There is also a big pool to help you cool off on particularly warm days.
Kickstart your day with morning Breakfast.
Curb your hunger with delicious Lunch or Dinner.
Enjoy various fun activities provided by the host.
Explore Pondicherry with a Heritage walk.
Participate in the local cultural offering with a visit to the Grand Bazaar.
Stay fit while exploring Pondicherry with Bicycle to ride.
Check-in- 02.00 pm
Property Location: Pondicherry
Laundry and Dry cleaning service- Don’t worry about your Laundry and Dry cleaning needs when on a holiday. The service is available at an additional charge.
Wi-Fi- Stay connected while you are at Palais De Mahe with Wi-Fi.
Dining- The multicuisine restaurant will be at your disposal for you to discover an incredible palette of flavors and offer a variety of dishes daily.
Bar- Sip on your drink at the inhouse Bar at Palais De Mahe.
Barbecue and Bonfire- Make the most of your stay with Barbecue and bonfire, available at an additional charge.
How to reach Palais De Mahe?
The resort is located in Pondicherry. You can easily get public or private transport to the location.
Nearest Railway Station : The nearest major railway station is Pondicherry- 1 Km from the Hotel.
Nearest Airport: The nearest airport is Puducherry Airport, at a distance of 6 km from the hotel while the Chennai airport is 149 km from the resort.
Nearest Key Locations: Chennai is the nearest key location located at a distance of 150 Kms.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
As for my experienec at Palais De Mahe, the place offers an impressive vibe of traditional architecture and French architecture. It was a worthy experience to stay at a place that reflects history of the location. The booking for this place was actually done by Thrillophilia that did an excellent job of getting me accommodations at this place on such short period at a very superb dea which is hard to say no to.
Rated : 5.0
Palais de Mahe Resort has been the places that offerd me the best luxurious experience with an exceptional pondicherry vibe. We booked the best priced package from Thrillophilai and saved a lot on the deal.
- Promenade Beach: The Promenade Beach is a rocky shoreline that stretches for 1.2 kilometers from War Memorial to the Dupleix Park on the Goubert Ave, and is located around 500 meters from the resort. This beach is a popular attraction in Pondicherry as it is convenient to visit other places of interest that lie close such as the statue of Joan of Arc, the Town Hall, Old Lighthouse, the statue of Mahatma Gandhi, the remains of the old Pier etc.. Apart from that, visitors can also enjoy cycling, volleyball, swimming and other recreational activities.
- Pondicherry Museum: Located on St. Louis Street, at a distance of 850 meters from the resort, the Pondicherry Museum is a significant attraction housing key art and historic artifacts. Some of the interesting collections are of rare relics from the 3rd to 10th century of the Chola and Pallava dynasties, stone and copper sculptures and many others.
- Manakula Vinayagar Temple: This is a prominent Hindu temple and pilgrimage site in Pondicherry, located at a distance of 1.2 kilometers from the resort. The temple’s antiquity of over 500 years predates the colonization of the French in the now Union Territory and is a dedication to Lord Ganesa.
- Botanical Garden: Located at a distance of 1.2 kilometers from the resort, the Botanical Garden in Pondicherry was established in 1826 by the French who were ruling the Union Territory at the time. Influences of French influence can be seen all throughout this standout attraction, including in the architectural design and even in the arrangement of the plants and flowers. This garden sprawls over 22 acres and houses over 1500 species of native and international flora.
- Reminiscing the French history of Pondicherry, the Palais De Mahe Resort is designed to resemble colonial mansions with high arches, flower-laden balconies, elegant architectural detailing, and the iconic bright yellow color scheme with hints of white. Get to experience living at a property that is luxurious and instagramable.
- To match up to the resort’s beauty, a range of exquisite features and facilities are offered to the guest, including lovely dining spaces, a courtyard swimming pool, a spa center, kush gardens and more.
- The resort is located at many popular tourist attractions and the Pondicherry Airport which makes travel and sightseeing convenient and comfortable.
Here is a list of the room amenities available at the Palais De Mahe Pondicherry.
- Dental Kit
- Shaving Kit
- Tea / Coffee Maker
- Glass Bottled Packaged Drinking Water
- Sewing Kit
- Electric Iron on request
- Safe Deposit Locker
- Hot & Cold Water
- WiFi (Complimentary)
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Laundry Service
- Room Service
The Palais De Mahe is more than an accommodation to stay in during your vacation in Pondicherry, it is in fact one of the most alluring properties that provide individuals with experiences of luxury living, lavish facilities and many fun activities and tours around the city, including:
- Rickshaw Ride
- Heritage Walks
- Shopping Trips
- Auroville Visit
- Indoor Games
Here is a list of the amenities available at the Palais De Mahe Resort Pondicherry.
- Breakfast Buffet
- Beach Access
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Business Center
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Banquet Hall
The Palais De Mahe Resort Pondicherry stay package from Thrillophilia includes a breakfast buffet on all days of the stay. Besides this, the guests would have the option of choosing between lunch or dinner as a second meal inclusion of the package which will be served in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian variants to cater to everyone. Apart from these, any other meals, snacks or drinks bought would be on the guest’s personal expenses.
Yes. The Palais De Mahe Pondicherry has a dedicated private parking lot within the premises which the guests can access for parking their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
Yes. At the Ayurveda wellness center of the Palais De Mahe Pondicherry guests can avail therapeutic herbal massages and other treatments to get rid of any accumulated stress and tension in the muscles.
At the Palais De Mahe Pondicherry guests are offered complimentary wifi access to surf high-speed internet from all parts of the property, throughout their stay. Apart from that, the network reception for cellular phone services is also adequate with no signal issues, except during unfavourable weather conditions.
The nearest airport from the Palais De Mahe Resort Pondicherry is the Puducherry Airport, at a distance of 6 kilometers. Visitors can get to the resort either by hiring a cab to complete the remaining distance or make advanced reservations for airport shuttle service pick-up by paying additional charges.
Yes. At the Palais De Mahe Resort Pondicherry guests can enjoy their meals at the well-appointed rooftop restaurant Les Alizes and at their second eatery outlet, the Earth Cafe.
A decadent menu of traditional, other Indian and International cuisines, including fresh bakes is offered which is prepared and served by a team of skilled chefs and servers. There is also the Cocktail Bar within the premises which serves crafty mixes and the fanciest of spirits and other liquors.
Yes. There is a full sized swimming-pool in the courtyard area of Palais De Mahe Resort Pondicherry which can be accessed by all the guests during their stay. There is a seating area along high-arched corridors in bright yellow, that are lined-up sun-loungers where the guests can unwind and take a break from the swim.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.