Lakeside Camping in Kanva Highlights
- Pitch your tents right beside the Kanva lake backwaters and enjoy an ideal lakeside camping experience
- Indulge in adventurous activities like Zipline, Well Jumping, Kayaking, Swimming, Rain Dance and many more
- Wake up in the morning to witness the perfect views of lake, hills and greenery
- Sit around a warm bonfire session and soak the warmth with your loved ones
- The package is valued at INR 1599/- in the market
Lakeside Camping in Kanva Overview
Location: Kanva, Bangalore
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM/03:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM/12:00 PM
(Depending upon the package option you choose)
About Lakeside Camping in Kanva:
Avail of this unique camping experience in Bangalore, where you pitch your tents near to the mesmerizing views of the Kanva lake backwaters. Witness the serene views of hills, lush greenery that engulfs the beauty of the lake from all corners. Stay surrounded by the wide stretch of crystal clear water and wake up in the morning to catch glimpses of a fantastic sunrise view.
About the activity:
- This camping offers two separate variants on the basis of meals you want to choose.
- The campsite is based in the closest proximity to Kanva lake, as such, you avail staying near to Kanva lake backwaters and soak your eyes with the panoramic scenes of a vast stretching lake.
- Stay in spacious tents on 2/3 sharing basis - equipped with mattresses, blankets and pillows in order to render a warm sleep.
- Indulge in adventurous activities like Zipline, Multivine, Hanging bridge, Ladder walk, Burma bridge, Kayaking, Swimming, Rain dance & Well jumping.
- Grab scrumptious meals that would be served in Breakfast and Dinner that would surely satisfy your taste buds.
- Stay with the perfect lake views in comfortable tents with the facility of common washrooms - separate for men and women.
- Enjoy a fun chit chat session in the evening where you sit around a campfire with your loved ones!
How to Reach:
The campsite is 350 meters from the Kanva Reservoir. The location is easily accessible by public and private transportation.
More Details about Lakeside Camping in Kanva
Know Before You Go for Lakeside Camping in Kanva
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Being near villages, loud music or parties are not appreciated.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Guests are advised not to leave the premises on foot after 9:00 PM.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
Things To Carry for Lakeside Camping in Kanva
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes