Kasol And Jibhi Tour Highlights
- Head out for a fun-filled trip to Kasol and Jibhi and soak yourself in the vicinity of nature
- Explore the local market of Kasol and Israeli cafes that serve authentic food to fill you with content.
- Witness the stunning creation of nature as you visit Chehni Kothi and Chhoie Waterfall in Jibhi
- Immerse in the mesmerizing beauty of Serolsar Lake surrounded by thick dense green forests
Kasol And Jibhi Tour Overview
About the Destination:
Bestowed with the best that nature has to offer, Kasol is a popular tourist destination perched at 1640 meters above sea level. The beautiful town features the Parvati river gushing along and the enchanting views of the snow-capped mountain peaks.
At 10,800 meters lies the beautiful Jibhi Jalori pass that can be reached either by road or by trekking. Jibhi is a hidden jewel in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is a secluded place in the hills that offers complete tranquility to one's mind and soul. So, embark on a serene vacation to Kasol and Jibhi and refresh yourself.
About the Tour:
- Amidst the hilly slopes lies Kasol and Jibhi, a paradise for people who want to experience nature in its truest form.
- Marvel at the beautiful Serolsar Lake as you visit the Jibhi Jalori Pass.
- Trek through the lush greens and scenic hiking route along the Parvati River to visit the beautiful Chalaal Village.
- Go sightseeing in Jibhi as you visit Chehni Fort and Choi-waterfall.
- The package includes the services of a guide for the hikes and a vehicle with a local driver for a comfortable commute along with the stay at camps/homestays in Kasol and Jibhi.
Select Package Option
Kasol And Jibhi Tour
More Details about Kasol And Jibhi Tour
Know Before You Go for Kasol And Jibhi Tour
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 11 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/camps/homestays. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.